12

messages between louist91 and harrystyles

louist91 : thanks for staying all that about me and defending me. it means a lot

harrystyles : you have nothing to thank me for, i was defending you because what they said about you was all fake.

louist91 : thank you, but it's not all fake. it's all true. i am just an ugly disgusting rat. i don't know why i'm a model.

harrystyles : louis william tomlinson. do not ever say that stuff about you. you are gorgeous. and i'm not just saying that to be nice, im telling the truth. you are far beyond gorgeous. you're not disgusting and you are certainly not a rat. they said that because they are jealous of you. i can deal with hate on me but not on the people i care most about.

louist91 : you care about me?

harrystyles : yes louis. so much

louist91 : harry that means so much. thank you.

harrystyles : louis you're welcome. also, when are free next? i'd love to meet up with you.

louist91 : really? you want to meet again? i'm free whenever. i don't have another photo shoot for a while.

harrystyles : ok well i'm assuming you're free tomorrow, so we're meeting tomorrow. also i'm coming to your next photo shoot. i wanna see model louis in action :)

louist91 : oh ok. yea i'm free tomorrow, tomorrow i'll tell you when and where my next photoshoot is. also where are we meeting?

harrystyles : can you get to the o2? if so we can meet out there?

louist91 : yea i'll be able to get there, afterwards we could go to the really cool coffee shop down the road? it's like a 20 minute walk from the o2.

harrystyles : oooo ok yay. anyways i have to go now, i'll see you tomorrow yea, say 12 o' clock?

louist91 : 12 o'clock it is. bye harold. see you tomorrow.

harrystyles : bye lewis.

louist91 : wait harry?

harrystyles : yes louis?

louist91 : how do you know my middle name?

harrystyles : oh just did my daily tomlinson research ;)

louist91 : oh wow.

harrystyles : :)

louist91 : bye harry.

harrystyles : bye louisssss
*seen*