"God rarely visits us, it is how we communicate." She told me, "I am glad to see that you aren't locked away."

I was surprised that God didn't stay in Heaven, was that not God's home? "They decided I could stay here as a citizen, provided I keep them updated on my abilities."

She nodded thoughtfully, "That is good." And then, she let out a peal of laughter, ringing like a bell. "I am very glad that you can stay Emilia. Very glad."

She smiled for a moment more, and then her face fell, and a mask of confusion replaced the smile. She was almost frozen in surprise.

"Jasmine?" I prompted, concerned.

"Oh..." She replied. "It just... felt so natural."

"What did?" I asked, watching the way her eyebrows creased together as she thought.

"To laugh." She frowned. "Angels... never laugh. It's a strange trait, only observed in humans. I hadn't even realised before... that I'd been doing it on Earth. It didn't seem strange there, but here... very peculiar."

"Angels don't laugh?" I guess I did remember a time where Jasmine had watched somebody laugh, I could recall her confused expression at the time.

"You have changed me Emilia." She smiled again, "I am not sure if that is a good thing or not."

I was surprised, did I have an effect on the angels, like how they had an effect on me? Was I changing them too? And was that a good thing? It's probably something I should mention to the Readers...

"Huh." Was all I could say in response.

"So, what do you think of Caelum?" She asked me, gesturing around herself.

"It's... it's beautiful. More so than I could have imagined." The most stunning thing was the sheer size of it, I wondered if I'd ever have time to explore the entire thing. Perhaps that would be difficult without wings, maybe I could ask Noah to give me a tour? "Though I do feel a little out of place. I don't think the dark colours fit in too well."

"Hmm, yes." She agreed, looking at my clothes. "It makes you look like the fallen."

"The what?" I asked, my eyes wide. What was the fallen?

"The humans." She corrected, not looking me in the eye.

"But what is-"

"I'll bring you to my room." She spoke quickly, asking as though I hadn't spoken. "You can have some of my clothes, until you learn to make your own."

"That's generous of you Jasmine, but really, I couldn't take your things!" I exclaimed, "Now what was that about the fallen?"

"It's fine, I don't wear them all anyway." She told me, ignoring my question.

"If you're sure..." I said, frowning.

"Okay, so. I'll fly us up then." She sounded unsure.

"Okay." I responded, watching her. She stayed still, looking (for probably the first time in her life) awkward. "Everything alright?" I prompted.

"Uh, I've never had to carry anyone before." She muttered, "I'm trying to think how I should hold you."

"Oh, um. Noah carried me earlier, he like, wrapped his arms round me and held my feet between his."

"Okay, well... we'll work It out." She nodded, as though trying to convince herself.

She took a step backwards, and rolled her shoulders back, closing her eyes. And with a strong gust, her wings unfurled, almost knocking me over.