Kyoko's Info Sheet!!

Name: Ikeda Kyoko A.K.A: Kyoko
Aliases: Kyoko-san (By almost everyone, Like Mahiru and Misono)

Big sister Kyoko/ Kyoko Nee-chan (By Tetsu)
Ko-chan (By Mikuni, Merlin and his two subclasses)
Canary-Chan/ kanaria-chan (occasionally by Licht)

Personal Info:

Age: 17
Birthday: 9th of August
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Height: 166 cm
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Green
Bloodtype: B

Status:

Status: Alive

Related: Merlin (Servamp)  Amalia Ikeda (Mother)  Fumio Ikeda (Father)

Grandmother (deceased) Grandfather (deceased)

Occupation: -nil-

Skills/Abilities

- Horse Riding
- singing
- guitar and one song on piano
- tree climbing or in fact any climbing
- Special Martial arts taught by Merlin (he adapted some techniques into his own, so in some ways, it's quite different from most Martial arts.)

Lead: Hairpin

Her lead's strings are able to lengthen and stretch as well as coil themselves around Kyoko's arm as a power up for her physical strength and speed. Her special move, "Falcon's grasp" allows her lead to coil around her opponent. The more her opponent struggles, the more tighter it gets. If it gets tight enough, it could kill the victim.

Parameters:

Physical strength: 7/10
Tactics: 7/10
Cooperativeness: 7/10
Mental: 9/10
Appearance:8/10
Martial arts: 8/10
Parkour skills: 10/10
Breasts: 7/10 (this one is funny i like it xD)

Backstory:

She does not talk much about her backstory to anyone, Mikuni however has met Kyoko before. Kyoko lived at the country side of japan with her grandparents while her parents lived in the city. Kyoko's grandfather is a foreigner so Kyoko's appearance does not look "japanese". Kyoko's parents called her up after both her grandparents died so that she could come live with them in the city. At that time Kyoko had already met Merlin, the Servamp of battle. In fact Merlin was her grandmother's servamp and after she died, Kyoko became his eve. As they were in the city they got lost, bumping into Mahiru and Kuro. Mahiru later introduced her to the other eves. (Continue reading the story to find out more about her backstory, I don't want to spoil it here!!)

Personality:

Kyoko is a mature-ish and calm girl. She often acts tough about her feelings. She's very easy going and just goes with the flow most of the times, and she's very protective over her friends. When it comes to her friends, she will go to great lengths to protect them, her indomitable will makes it hard for her to give up. If her friends are threatened, she goes into this "serious mode" where her smile, her cool personality fades off and reveals her true battle spirit. She has a bit of a big sister complex, especially towards Mahiru.

Appearance:

Kyoko is an average sized and height girl. When moving into the city, she is seen with a leather backpack full of her Servamp's and his subclasses' stuff, along with hers. She is usually seen in a cream coloured button up shirt with frills and blue jeans.

Relationships with characters:

Merlin
Merlin is her Servamp. They are very close and have a sibling-type relationship, where Merlin and Kyoko both will take care of each other, since during her childhood, she spent most of her time with Merlin or at that time ,"Aka". Merlin and Kyoko share a very strong bond with each other. Both having a mutual feeling of protecting one another. Merlin was also Kyoko's teacher in a way. He taught her how to use a special kind of Martial arts he developed over his lifetime.

Mikuni
Mikuni when travelling, met kyoko on her farm, wanting to sell her something. They became friends after that and Mikuni gave Kyoko a necklace which later on became the gift for Merlin. The two have a strange relationship. Mikuni loves dressing Kyoko up in dresses and fancy clothes, since he says that it suits her well. Kyoko, as a child, used to claim herself to be the "Warrior of the farm", so she disliked being called a princess, despite enjoying the dresses that Mikuni makes her wear.

Licht
So they rather like each other, though they took some time to warm up to each other after Mahiru introduced them. Licht would occasionally call her Canary-Chan, that nickname started after Licht heard Kyoko a second time, humming and singing while patching up his backpack. Kyoko admits she likes Licht, but for the moment she has not told him yet. They take care of each other and their actions of affection toward each other are really obvious.

Lawless/Hyde:
Merlin and Lawless like to fight a lot. Kyoko is familiar with Lawless since Merlin likes to talk about their battles and small little fights way before he had met Kyoko. She views him as annoying but sometimes, cute. In a stupid way. She likes taking care of him as much in a way.

Mahiru:

She sees Mahiru as her little brother and admires how he could always stay positive. To her, his smile lights up the room. They are very close and she likes to visit him, since he is often alone with Kuro. Sometimes she is a bit attached to him, she likes following him around

Quotes:
-(to Merlin) Merlin! Stop being dead weight and help me with this luggage!

-(to Licht) My Grandmother was a fan of yours, she loved your piano.

-(to Licht) I'd never expect that, but then again, you are an angel.

-(To Mahiru) You are more like him than I thought...

–(To Merlin) Can you just let me relax for a few bloody minutes?!

Trivia:

-Kyoko's favourite color is pale green
-Kyoko's favourite foods are fruit pies and green tea.
-Kyoko learned how to sing from one of Merlin's Subclasses, Delano.
-Kyoko plays the guitar very often, especially when she's in a car alone with her friends, riding back to the countryside.
-Kyoko has a crush on Licht, because she admires how hard he works on his piano. She also finds it cute when he poses and claims he's an angel, his confidence makes her feel like rooting for him.
-Kyoko loves snow because of white and clean it looks in the country. On the city she finds it odd that snow looks a bit brown.
-Kyoko has three horses back at the farm. One called, Milky, Butter and, Chip. The ingredients for a cookie
-Kyoko used to be able to parkour a lot but then she decided to focus on her training more in the end and stopped for a while.