The Easiest Way? Or the Right Way?

A/N: This chapter contains Major changed!! Please read through so that you may understand the things that might happen in the future!!

Once alone, Delano and Kyoko started their own conversation. "You like angel boy, don't you?" Kyle smirked, catching her off guard. "Ah... Was it that obvious?", she chuckled. "Well, I've been watching you for a while now. You, Merlin and the greed pair hang out almost every day... I could tell that you've been developing a crush on him since that rehearsal..." he smiled. "Did Nyx send you to watch us?", Kyoko asked, rubbing her neck sheepishly. "Nope, I did all by myself...", he sat back, continuing the conversation.

Meanwhile in the hot springs, "Oi! Come back here you Shakespeare addict!", Merlin splashed through the water, chasing after Lawless. "Itoko is scary.... can't deal...", Kuro's face slowly sank halfway into the water. Lily grinned happily while Misono was having a hard time keeping his head fully above the water, so he had to stand on his toes. Licht leaned against the rocks behind him while Mahiru relaxed into water. Tetsu was busy helping the customers and Hugh was sleeping cozily in his coffin.

"Mahiru, what do you think of Kyoko-san's situation?", Misono asked. "Huh? Oh, um... Well I was quite shocked at what she told us... Killing subclasses and all." Misono turned to Merlin, "How was a 12-year-old girl able to face 2 subclasses and manage to kill them?" "Special training from yours truly. I trained her to fight since she took an interest it at the age of 5." Merlin proudly smiled, recalling the time when she first asked him how to punch.

"To think they have been living so close to you the entire time...", Lily worriedly patted Merlin on his back. "Tch, I should have finished her off those hundreds of years ago." Merlin gritted his teeth. "Don't talk about what you could or should have done, talk about what you want to do about it now and in the future.", Licht interrupted. "Well, right now, I want to rip her skull apart for making us deal with all those things." Merlin scoffed, "It'd be easy like breaking a toothpick." "O-or maybe we could have a... less gruesome approach...?", Mahiru shivered at the thought of skulls being ripped apart. "Like what? Heck, she still has about more than ten subclasses.", Lawless pointed out.

Mahiru sighed. It was like dealing with Tsubaki and his subclasses all over again. Actually, is it really the same? Mahiru's head perked up, "Actually... There is a way to defeat her without hurting her!" Misono recognizes what Mahiru meant, "You mean, we could talk her out of it..?" "Yeah! Or at least try to reason with her.", Mahiru nodded. "Reasoning.... Tch. I say we finish her off.", Merlin rolled his eyes. "Not everything has to be solved with violence you know?", Mahiru stated. "I know that, but I prefer to solve it that way." Lawless looked over to Licht, "Licht-tan, what do you think? Nyx is pretty scary huh?" "Hmph. A demon like her doesn't scare me. Why? Because I'm an angel.", Licht posed in the water, splashing some onto Lawless.

"Licht-taaan, the water is in my eyes now!!", Lawless yelled as he rubbed his eyes. "Ugh, focus you bastards! Kyoko-san's suffering is because of her!", Misono exclaimed, making everyone turn to him, surprised. "But.. that doesn't mean Nyx isn't suffering as well.", Mahiru pointed out.

Kyoko and Kyle were having their own conversation. "Hey Kyle... I have a question.", Kyoko was hesitant as it may be a sensitive subject to touch on, "If we find Nyx... Would you... Kill her?" Kyle seemed to be caught off guard by the question. He twiddled his thumbs as he looked down, thinking of what he would do. "I... wouldn't do much honestly... I mean... as much as I hate her... I kinda don't. Uh, well, you see, she's actually quite hurt.." Kyoko tilted her head in confusion. Kyle sighed, "She's hurt because she was taken and turned into a vampire, then being casted away with another bunch of dead rejects. She was so angry with her creator but by the time she escaped... he was already dead." Kyoko realized that she was older than all the Servamps... and after that explanation, her impression of Nyx had changed. "Ah... I see now..."