Hot spring, Cold spring

Licht and Lawless were downstairs waiting for the Battle pair once again, they always had a habit of showing up late. Licht stared blank, in his own little world, wondering why Kyoko didn't show up for his third rehearsal. Maybe she lost interest? It didnt seem like it. Or maybe she just had something else to do.

He looked up to see the Battle pair running to them, with Kyoko pulling Merlin's ear. "Ow ow ow ow ow, put me down, put me down, put me down!", Merlin repeatedly yelled, making the people around them stare. "Ah sorry! Merlin woke up late. Again.", she glared at him.  Licht nodded while Lawless crossed his arms and muttered, "tch yeah right, like we dont have things to do-" Licht kicked him in the gut. "I mean yeah! We dont mind!" He smiled but it looked he was trying to hold in a scream from the pain. Soon, the pairs got into a cab and rode off to Tetsu's family hot springs resort.

It was a long trip. Merlin and Hyde were bickering away, but they seemed more competitive than usual. The little hedgehog was squealing loudly while the falcon was squawking away. The driver was trying his best to be as polite as possible, "I-I'm sorry but is it alright if you find a way to quieten the animals for now..?" Licht picked up Hyde and passed him to the driver, "Then you keep him quiet." Kyoko just gave a light tap on Merlin's head, "Shh!" The falcon looked at her annoyed. 

"Kyoko." Licht interrupted, "i... wanted to know why you didnt show up yesterday." "Hm..? Oh i was out with Sunshine... I didnt want to bother you guys too much..", Kyoko looked down, a little embarrased, "We were at his place till dinner.. so we couldnt join you as well." Licht felt slightly confused at the comment of her bothering them. He liked her company. "Ah, dont worry about that, you can come anytime. I have one last rehearsal before-" "I wont be coming." Licht looked at her a little shocked. "I.. dont want to come... i want to be there during the actual performance! Ive only heard you play one song so i want to hear the others as a surprise!", Kyoko smiled at him. Licht relaxed. He looked away, feeling his face warm up again. Hyde noticed this and gave out a small squeak that sounded like he was making fun of Licht. "Shut up, rotten hedgehog!", Licht yelled and picked him up, shaking him violently. 

The pairs had reached the resort, it seemed to have gotten colder so Kyoko went to put her jacket on. "Eh? Kyoko-san, arent you cold? Thats only two layers." "Ah im fine!", Kyoko reassured Lawless. They entered the resort, only to see Tetsu cleaning the windows. "Ah Tetsu-kun!" Kyoko waved. "Oh. Big sister Kyoko.", Tetsu walked over and carried all their bags at once. "I'll bring these to your rooms, follow me." The Battle pair had their room next to Misono's while the Greed pair had their room next to Mahiru's. 

The room was a little small but comfortable, two Yukatas, one pink and one blue were placed at the side of the two mattresses. "Wow..." Kyoko flopped onto the mattress. "So soft..." There was a bathroom, where there was a bathtub and a cupboard full of Yukatas and towels. There were hangers for them to put their clothes as well. A knock on the door was heard. Merlin slid open the door, revealing it to be Lawless. "Oi! Lets share a room!!" "Wait what?!" "Yeah!" "Then where will Licht or Kyoko sleep?" "Together" "No! Thats a bad idea! Out! Shoo!" "Aww youre no fun.", Lawless pouted and crossed him arms. Merlin sighed, "I swear i will i drown you in the hot springs..." "Go ahead and tryyy~", Lawless cheekily said while squishing Merlin's face. "Hands off me!" "Nuh uh!" "Stupid come back here!!!" The servamps ran off, chasing after each other. They certainly are close... Kyoko giggled before walking out of her own room, to explore the place.

Kyoko walked out into the garden, there were some Koi fish swimming in the ponds, beautiful flowers were growing all around the ponds and bridge. She walked onto the bridge and looked down into the water. There were some stones shining at the bottom, the water peacefully flowed through the garden, with some occasional splashing. Kyoko sighed and leaned onto the bridge's side.