"Yea , alright guys everyone go freshen up and meet at the trap for 9 o'clock"

"Alright" they all said and jumped in their cars and went.

I went in the house with Xavier. I looked to see that girl that princess asked if she could stay. It's weird because I haven't seen her since the day princess went missing.

"Where have you been recently"

"Oh I just wanted to clear my head"

"For a couple days"

"Yea" she smiled

"Mhhmm"I said not convinced.See something about that girl was off.
*
*
*
*
I am in my office talking to Xavier and mike.

"Listen I want you two to make sure no one on our side dies alright as much I do not like them I know what it feels like to loose someone in your family"
They both nodded

"Alright lets go"

I made sure all the trucks were loaded and everyone was here.
I got into my truck.

"Alright lets get going"
.
.
.
We have been driving for about an hour now. I turned around and saw Xavier looking out the window with tears running down his face
"Xavier why you crying bro?"

"Dre what if they killed princess,what if there is going to be something wrong with for the rest of her life and it will be all my fault"

"Xavier stop worrying so much we both know princess and know that she will fight back no matter what"

"Dre I was falling for princess and now she might be gone dre I am so sorry I caused all of this please if anything is wrong with her forgive I ne-"

"Xavier let me stop you right there if anything has happened I will forgive it's not your fault how many times i gotta tell you"

He nodded. The car came to a stop. Everyone got out and got into their position. Mike put his gun on silent and shot both guards in the heads.

We made our move. I kicked down the door.I shoot everyone that was in front of me.

"Red group go to the first floor,
Yellow group go to the second floor and everyone else follow me"

There was a room that everyone was in I shoot the wall and everyone looked at me.
"Surprise motherfuckers" I started shooting and they all started shooting back

ANIYAH POV
I can a lot of noise coming from upstairs. It's sounds like shooting but I don't know. Sissy is on the floor with blood around her. The door opened that mean man came in.

"It looks like your brother came for you guys but he will only be receiving one because one of you is already dead" he laughed

He picked me up and took me out the room. I began screaming and crying.

DRE POV
After shooting everyone we split up to see if we could find princess and Aniyah. I saw stairs leading downstairs as I was going down I cloud her someone screaming and crying so I turned around and saw someone holding Aniyah and running with her. I pulled out my gun and shoot the person in there leg they fell causing them to drop Aniyah. I ran over and picked her up.

"Dwe he hurt me" she said crying

"Aniyah I am so sorry" I said hugging her

I saw the person reaching for their gun so I kicked them " I don't think so"

Some of my men came run downstairs with Xavier behind them. They all came over to me. I handed Aniyah to one of her cousin.

"Go and take her to the car I don't want her to see what is about to happen"

"Alright"

I flipped the person over and instantly became pissed.
"I should of fuckin knew it was you"

"You are really stupid" he spat
I shot him in his other leg

"Where my other sister?"

"Why the fuck should I tell you"

"Well if you want your life you will"

He just stared at me
"It's looks like you don't"

"Ok ok she down in the basement but be prepared there's a surprise" he smirked

I told the boys to watch him while I went downstairs with Xavier.
The door was cracked open , I opened the door and searched the wall for a light I found the light. I was pissed off with what I saw. I ran over to princess and began to tap her but I got no response. I began crying I really couldn't loose her in this way. I picked up her body and ran upstairs with it. I ran straight out and put into the truck and told the driver to drive straight to the hospital.

I ran back inside and went straight over to Joshua.
"I am going to kill you"

"I don't think so" someone said standing at the top of the stairs pointing his gun to my head. He began walking down the stairs.

"Dre'Andre?"

"Who are you?"

Who do you think it is?

What do you think of the recent chapters?"