Chapter Fifteen

-------------CHARLIE-------------------

It's been a few days.

six to be exact. six days since anyone besides the boys have talked to me.

I saw Delilah once. through my rooms window but Luke pulled her away.

I'm done being this.

I need to go out. I need to breathe. or at least try to.

I've been in my room, just staring.

Oh! the boys bought a grand piano and put it in the unused dining hall.

I've gone down while the boys are at interviews or recording.

Everything just doesn't feel right anymore.

They won't let me see Delilah until I'm "Healthy". which is a stupid idea because I am healthy. sure I don't eat much but I'm not hungry anyways. I haven't cut, and the boys can't make me take the pills until they know I'm not okay.

I'm okay and I'll prove it.

I throw my journal back in the closet, throw on some skinny jeans and a jumper, and run downstairs.

"Morning boys!" I yell while walking into the kitchen.

They're all there sitting at the counter staring at me like I'm a three headed dog.

".. Well I'm going out so I'll be back in time for dinner!" I shout and run to the door.

"Wait!"

"Yes dad?" I ask

"I don't think you should go out Charlie" he says from the same spot that he was sitting at before.

"We'll sucks for you I'm going out" I yell as I'm opening the door.

I turn to run out when I see her again.

"What do you want?" I ask rudely.

"I honestly don't know."

"Look whatever your name is I-"

"Kylee. my names Kylee."

"Ok Kylee either you get in and talk to whoever the fuck gives a damn or move out of the way."

She moves instantly and I walk down the street.

I find myself just walking into this more commercial part of town. teenagers everywhere, parents and their children, little old ladies, but one guy catches my eye.

He's the one leaning in a post smoking a cigarette and watching the people who pass by.

I walk up to him with all my confidence.

"Hey mind sparing one?" I ask.

He looks me up and down before digging into his pocket and pulling out a pack and a lighter.

As he lights it I mutter a small thanks and just chill.

"People are stupid."

"What?" I ask turning to face him.

He had shaggy blonde hair and bluish eyes. he was quite tall too.

"People are stupid. I mean, look at all these beautiful idiots running to get to appointments on time and shoving each other. it's barbaric and stupid."

"You make a valid point." I say after letting the words sink in and blowing rings of smoke into the air.

"I like you kid. My names Zander." I smiles stretching his hand out.

"I'm Charlie." I say giving him a firm handshake.

"Not your first time smoking is it Charlie?"

"Nope. not at all, haven't done it in a year."

"So why now?"

What do I say?
"It's complicated."
"Tough week."
"I realized that my best friend died and I suppressed the memory until six days ago"

"Why not?"

-------------------HARRY----------------

"Should I go look for him?"

The boys and I have been sitting at the counter in complete and utter silence for about fifteen minutes.

"I'm taking my breakfast to the living room." I say and get my toast and take it to the living room. everyone's been different since that day.

Louis has going on with his daily routine.

Liam has tried to take control of everything and everyone.

Niall bursts into tear when someone even mentions what happened.

Zayn is blank.

And me? well I'm just trying to get by.

Since we found out about Diana we've been looking into a psychologist. Liam says we should send him to this one lady, Dr.Fields, she specializes in post traumatic stress disorder.

I just think we all need to keep a tab on his behaviour. maybe he'll get better.

After about a seasons worth of whatever this show is called the front door opens again to reveal a rather happy looking Charlie. I finish off my toast and throw the plate into the dishwasher.

"Hey Bug what'd you do today?"

"Nothing much just chilled." he said getting his iPod out and laying on the couch.

"What no hug for uncle Harry?" I say pouting

"Do I have to?" He groans looking up from twitter.

"Yes.yes you do" I grin and open my arms.

He just groans and walks into my arms letting me squeeze the life out of him.in a friendly way of course.

I kiss his forehead and the top of his head.

What?

"Charlie why do you smell like smoke?"

He pulls back and laughs a bit.

"This guy who was standing beside me waiting for the bus wouldn't put out his smoke, it was annoying as fuck."

"Hahaha okay go take a shower. you smell." I chuckled pushing him up the stairs.