Chapter Three

------------------HARRY---------------

We finish talking to the lady that runs this place and sign the papers.

He is our son. well technically he's Zayn and Perrie's son but I'm one of his uncles.

We head upstairs to the music room to find it empty.

We asked some girls what his room number was and headed up.

"This is it guys. were bringing home our son." I say as we stand outside the door.

"IM SO EXCITED!" yells Louis

"ME TOO GUYS THIS IS OUR SON WERE TALKING ABOUT!" yells Niall in response.

Suddenly the door opens to reveal our boy. His hair is messy and he's not wearing a shirt.

"GOD WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP YOU WORTHLESS TWATS!"

He slams the door leaving us all there in shock.

"Isn't he a charmer" says Liam while chuckling to himself.

I knock on the door.

-----------------CHARLIE---------------

I wake up because I hear yelling just outside my door. I try to go back to sleep but these idiots won't shut up.

I have had enough.

I throw the door open.

"GOD WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP YOU WORTHLESS TWATS!"

That should do it.

I walk back to my desk and sit on it, since it has the perfect view from the window when someone knocks on my door then it opens.

"Hey mate were umm well we adopted you." says a boys with a light brown buzz cut.

There are five of them.

Curly.Buzz Cut.Blondie.Fringe. and Quiff.

I just turn back to the window and ignore them. they must have the wrong room.

"What's your name?" asks fringe.

"Charlie, and who are you?" I say coldly staring into their eyes trying to scare them.

"Harry" says curly.

"Liam"says buzz cut.

"Niall" says blondie.

"Louis" says fringe.

"And I'm Zayn." says quiff.

"Pack your bags were leaving in ten minutes. we'll be waiting by the main entrance." says Harry and they all walk out of the room.

"I'm being adopted."i say to myself as I finish packing and meet the boys downstairs.

"Hey Charlie let's head to the car."

We walk over to a black range rover and hop in.

"A Charlie it's about an hour drive so you can just watch a movie or something on your phone if you want." says Niall.

I simply nod and take out my iPod and put it on shuffle letting the music take me into deep sleep.