When Dahvie's Fall Into Depression.

(Sorry about the chapter name xD. I was going to make it 'When Dahvie's Attack')

-Dahvie-

I fucking blew it! Jayy.. liked me, and I blew up in his face. Ah! I now have insomnia, What is this my second week without sleep. (Insomnia is a bitch. Which is why this is my fourth week without sleep. and right at this moment it's 3:49 where I am!!)

I wish I could speak with Jayy again. I miss him, Tell him I'm sorry. I just don't know what to believe. Did Jayy really want me gone? WAIT! What would Jayy come to Daniel about anything!?! Daniel lied! I'm going to fucking beat the shit out of him!

I jolt up then stop, I started to feel dizzy then I remembered something..

-A few minutes minutes ago-

Fuck this! Fuck this! Fuck it! I tightly pull on my hair, freaking out. I hate this! I hate it! I hate him! I burst into tears thinking about the guy that wants me dead. He wants me dead? Okay.. Wish granted.  I hesitated but lifted my arm to the bathroom counter and pulled myself up.

I walk into the living room and unlock the door and open it slightly. I walk into Aussie's room, Who was gone once again. And opened his medicine bottle, Sleeping pills. I take 20, Then go to the living room couch and lay down. As I did I started thinking, Some how my mind was fuzzy any more.

-Back to reality-

My mind started slipping away, I heard a faint voice say something then I completely went to sleep.

-

-

-

-Ecstasy-

Damn it Jayy! Where the he'll are you it's almost 3! I sigh and look out the window, I see Jayy pull up and get out of the car. 'Jayy!' I semi-yelled. ' Ola.' Jayy greeted with a giant grin on his face. 'Why are you happy? Why ain't you that sad, depressed little man child?' I asked. 'I have a boyfriend!' Jayy cheered and limped up and down. 'Please tell me it's Dahvie and not that Garrett douche.' I said. 'Its Garre-' I cut him off by wrapping him. 'Nah! Dahvie Vanity! Not garret what's his Face!' I exclaimed.

I run out of the house and to my car, I have to get Dahvie to apologise. I.. know Garrett why more then Jayy, and Dahvie combined. I pull into Aussie's house and step out of the car, I see The door was opened so I blankly let myself in. 'Dahvie?' I said faintly. I walk up to him, He was on the ground. 'Dahvie?' I voice went to a louder tone. I shake his shoulder but he didst wake up. He groaned and his body started shaking.

I quickly grab my phone and dialed 911.

911 what's you're emergency?

I'm in my friends, I-I mean my friend friend's house a-and he isn't waking up! He's shaking a-and I don't know what to do!

Just stay calm, We have the madness right here. A ambulance will be there soon, Just check his pulse and make sure it's healthy.

I hang up and do as I was told. 'Dahvie, There is no damn why you're dying on me! If you die I'm doing cpr!' His pulse slowened. Gah! I leaned down to Dahvie's mouth and perform cpr. Its not working! I re-try. Still nothing!

An ambulance came shortly after, I ride in the back of the truck Keith Dahvie, I then called Jayy.

(Jayy in this. Ecstasy in this)

Hello?

I'm going to kick you're ass!

Why?

I'm pretty sure, Dahvie just tried to commit suicide, Annnnd I have a pretty good idea why!

Is he okay? -Jayy sounds as if he doesn't care-

I don't know! Why don't you get you're ass down here with him?

Nah. Tell me if he lives. -Jayy hangs up-

He REALLY hates Dahvie! I have lost all respect for him! Damn it Jayy.

-Jayy-

'Let me go!' I yelled. 'Who was it!?' I added. 'Oh just Ecstasy. Dahvie tried to kill himself.' The hoodied male said. 'What?! I..Is he okay!?' I asked tearing up. 'No happen he died.' The male said. 'No!!' I cried. 'What's wrong? I thought you hated David.' The male asked. I stayed silent, I stayed tried up in the chair crying over Dahvie.

I was an idiot, I hate myself for pushing Dahvie to this. 'I.. am so.. sorry Dahvie!'I cry to myself.