Coming Clean.

-2 days later Dahvie's POV-

'JayyBear, Come here please.' I yell for Jayy, We where at school in are last class. 'Okay Dahvs.' Jayy made his way over to me. 'Listen, I know you love Daniel, I- Uh.. He's cheating.' I said twisting a expo marker around my hands. 'Ha.. uh Dahvie.. no he isn't.'Jayy said sounding a little offended.

'Yes, he is. With Hollie' I said. 'I.. , But he isn't the kind of person to cheat, Dahvie.' Jayy said sitting down opposite from me.

'Okay, fine.. I'll have to prove it.' I said standing up. 'Let's go..' I took Jayy hand and snuck out the class room. 'Where are we going Dahv?' Jayy asked walking along side me. 'Somewhere..' I refused to tell him.

Jayy sighs and continues to follow me out the school building. I walked to my house, Knowing only my sister was there.

'We should be in school.' Jayy say staring in around to my house. 'No, you won't want to cry in front of a lot of people.' I state the walk in, Jayy following behind.

'David, Why are you not at school?' My sister scolded. 'Because it's the end of the year and I don't give a fuck about my grades.' I say running up stairs.

'Okay where's the proof?' Jayy asked. 'Right here.' I held up a small camera. Jayy eyes widen, As he was staring to worry it might be true. Jayy started chewing on his nails at I hit play.

Stopping him, I took his hand away and held it, making my face heat up. I looked over to Jayy as his face turned from worried to sadness.

'Jayy I'm sorry, but you need to see this. I recorded them yesterday, That's why I wasn't at school.' I said as he gripped my hand tightly.

'Dahvie, How long have you known about this?.' Jayy asked. 'The day we meet, I was scared to tell you. I wanted to be sure. Then two days ago, Daniel snapped at me while you was sleeping.' I say pausing the video, knowing He saw enough.

A few tears formed in his eyes, my gaze quickly caught up and turned to concern. 'I'm sorry Jayy, I should have told you the second I found out.' I apologized for my lack of being a friend.

Jayy wiped his tears away and looked at me, His eye dimmed almost making them look a lighter shade of brown. 'I'm going to go, Bye Dahvie.' Jayy said his goodbyes and stood up.

At the same time I heard Hollie's voice, As she did live with me and my family. I also heard Daniel's voice, I looked over to Jayy whoa.. his eyes turned to anger then back to sadness.

'Stay here, let me to talk to Daniel.' I said sitting him down on my bed. He nodded and I walked down stairs, and saw Daniel on the couch with Hollie on top of him.

'Hollie..' I sang her name, smiling not caring I caught her cheating for the third Damn time. 'David!?' She jumped up, I looked over to Daniel who was smirking.

'Smirk now, Jayy's upstairs.' I lend down and whispered the last part. 'What!? Does he know!?!' Daniel's tone grew angrier. 'Why yes, yes he does.' I smiled and walked to Hollie.

'Bitch!' I smiled at her. She gave me a confused face. 'I don't like you. Never really did. You cheating doesn't phase me, Get. Out. Of. MY. House.' I said before walking upstairs.

As I open to my room, Jayy was watching more of the video and crying, With his face buried in his knees. Daniel walked up and quickly walked to Jayy.

'Don't Touch Him.' I snapped and slung Daniel back to my door. Daniel's eyes grew angry and reached up to hit me, As his fist made contact witch my jaw where he punched me. I stumbled back and fell.

Jayy backed aginsed the wall that gaped my bed and another wall. Daniel walks up to him and kneels down. 'Jayy it's not true Dahvie is lying.' Daniel's voice went convincingly saddened.

'How the he'll are you going to sit and tell me, He is lying when YOU are caught on tape!?' Jayy's eyes watered up and started crying more. Daniel looked at the tv then hung is head sown in defeat.

I tugged on his shirt. 'Daniel leave now.' I said slightly scared he'd hit me again. Daniel stood up and scarves to walk out. 'Fucker.' I said noticeably loud.

Daniel's eyes snapped up and attacked me, He grabbed at my throut and make it hard to breath. 'Daniel let h-' Jayy goes suddenly stopped talking to the sound of a loud smack.

I open my eyes to see Jayy sitting but sorta laying on the ground with his hand on his cheek, A tear made is way down. Daniel stood up and ran out the house along with Hollie by his side.