6 months

I'm six month pregnant now with my baby girl sincere, this journey has been a bumpy process. Dealing with my baby daddy and him being all in my business now I had to go through the law and ask for a temporary restraining order, my bestfriend and I haven't been seeing eye to eye so we taking a break from each other. My parents, I still haven't heard anything from them nothing at all, my auntie checks up on me everyday asks if I need anything. I have my own car now I bought it with the money from my job, I completed all my school work for the whole year so now I can start my second job making 15.50 a hour. I finished my baby room up and bought her everything she will ever need I got her many bottles a lot of pampers and wipes and socks, she has many onesies I didn't really buy designer things she not going to do nothing but spit up on them I bought her some cute girly shoes that's inexpensive she don't need Jordan's and Nike. I'm just so excited to see my baby girl come through!! I've been very emotionally when I first found out I was pregnant but now I'm so happy everything is working out in my favor even though sincere was not apart of the plan she is veryyyy welcomed and I appreciate her because with her everyone showed their true colors and I needed that. My baby daddy parents found out about the baby and called me trying to pay me off to leave their life I told them "fuck y'all me or the baby don't need shit" and hung up you're not going to pay me anything so I can shut up once Fred made hisself clear the night I told him I was over it I didn't beg him or force him I let things be he chose what he wanted to do so that's that. I didn't feel bad for cussing his momma out but fuck all of that she should've been a mother and did the right thing was sit down with her son and tell him he need to step up or she step up herself and be a grandmother!.