The honeymoon stage

How it all started, the guys I called my first love Fredrick Cunningham. That's right Fredrick Cunningham I let a nigga with that type of name break my heart. We were in love well that's what I thought we spent all the time and in the world together. He came over met my family I went to his house and met his family, we went to library's and studied together. I'm 16 and I'm a senior I'm graduating this year I got so many goals to accomplish I got so many things I wanna do and Fredrick does not get in the way of that if anything he helps motivate me when I'm feeling lazy. I motivate him always because he's really good in school also and he plays sports and is good in that too he's hoping to get a scholarship for it so he can go to college. The problem is we wanna go to two different colleges I'm kinda scared for this day to come because I don't wanna end this with him. All his parents focused on is him going to college on a scholarship and leave town, I feel like they don't like me but he just tell me I'm buggin so I leave it alone. He is so cute he has brown eyes he's dark skin and has white teeth and also 6 feet tall and wear glasses. Looking into his eyes I fall in love everytime, he is so special to me I hope this never ends I wish it can stay like this forever.