Armoni

I was pulling up to yb yard. I got out and went inside his house. "Nigga you don't know how to knock." He mugged me.

I shook my head no. "I don't know how to knock." I sat on his couch.

"Well, yo ass need to learn but all my kids coming over later." I nodded. I got up and went into his kitchen and looked inside his pantry.

"Aye you got some fruit snacks." I asked him. I heard him smack his teeth.

"Man, I don't got no fruit snacks shit I ain't got snacks at all." I closed the pantry and went and sat on his couch.

My phone started ringing. "Wassup." I said and kicked up my feet on the table.

"Not wassup but um Moni I need you to come get Lani she's fighting, and she might go to jail." Yb kicked my feet and mugged me.

"Ight I'm coming." I hung up. "Come on yb before yo sister go to jail." I got up and he looked confused.

"She got into a fight man why she couldn't wait until I got my fruit snacks." Yb laughed and we both left out the house and went to his car.

We made it to the school, and we got out. "Alright I need your help cause people going to be coming up to me." I nodded.

We got out and went inside the school. "I haven't been in school for a long time." I told him and he agreed.

Ryan came running towards us. "Follow me." We all ran towards I'm guessing the cafeteria.

"There we saw lani beating this girl ass." I ran over there and pulled Lani off of her.

"Let me go." She kicked and screamed. "Calm down Mami please baby girl." I whispered in her ear. She started to calm down a little bit.

I walked her to the car. "Do you know I had to stop and come back here. I could of been eating fruit snacks. I hope you knowing you buying me fruit snacks." I told her and walked to the car. Yb followed me while Lani stopped and talked to Ryan.

She finally decided to come. She got in the back. "Why the hell you fighting." Yb asked Lani.

"Cause that hoe was being disrespectful to me so I had to teach that bitch." I chuckled and shook my head.

Yb drove to his house. We got out the car and went inside his house. When we walked in there the gang was in there. "Wassup Moni." They spoke.

"Wassup yall." I sat on the couch. Ben was smoking a blunt and I snatched it from him and took a couple of puffs from it.

He mugged me. "Yo ass so disrespectful." I laughed.

"No, I'm not." My phone started ringing. I picked it up.

"Wassup slime." I spoke.

"Don't answer the phone like that before I beat yo ass now I want you
to go to the store for me." I looked the phone.

"You called me for dat shit man ask yo lazy ass daughter or go ask yo baby daddy. Now I gotta go before I run outta minutes." I hung up and they all was staring at me.

"What y'all fools staring at." They all started laughing and I just sat there confused.

"You disrespectful as fuck how you talk to yo own momma like dat." I shrugged.

There was a knock on the door. Ben had got up and got it. "Say Moni when yo son coming." I shrugged.

"Whenever his dodo looking ass mother get down here from wherever she at." Baby Joe started laughing.