4. Justin Bieber concert!!!

Start from the beginning

"But wait..." Riley said.

"What?" I said.

"You know how Justin always sings 'One Less Lonely Girl' and then brings a girl on stage?" She asked.

"Yea? Your point is..." I said.

"Do you think he'll pick one of. us?" She asked.

"He will choose one of us for sure" I said.

"Okay good so wh-" Cassi was inturrupted by someone speaking.

"Hello ladies. Hey babe" He said. I could already sense who it was. Austin.

"What is it Mahone?" I said.

"Are you guys talking about this Justin Biever kid?" He said.

"Justin Bieber!" The girls said together.

"Okay okay. Justin Bieber" He said.

"Get it right Mahone" I said.

"I just don't get what the big fuss is about? I mean he's nothing but a retard" He said.

"No he's not Austin. He's better than you. He has a perfect body, perfect eyes, perfect lips, perfect hair, everything is perfect about him. Clearly something that YOU don't have" I said.

"Ouch. That's hurtfull." He said. pretending to wipe fake tears from his face as he has the other hand on his heart like it hurt his heart.

"Suck it up Ameezy" I said. intwining our hand together and leaving the girls behind.

Home (getting ready for the concert)

I was home getting ready to go to the concert. I decided to wear my beliber shirt that I bought and wear my purplr demin shorts with my galaxy vans. I was finishing curling my hair. I finished getting dressed and putting my makeup on. I was riding with the girls.

I heard a honk meaning they're here. I grabbed my phone from the charger and my earbuds. I added a little more touch ups, fixed my hair and grabbed my M&G tickets and the regular tickets then headed to the car.

Concert

Me and the girls were already in the statium waiting for the entire statium to be full of fans. Right now the entire statium is full and they're just letting the last people in.

"I can't belive this day has come!" Riley squealed.

"I know" I said.

"Wonder who the lucky girl will be?" Mel asked.

"Who knows?" I said more in a statement.

I was about to say something but was cut off by the sound of music playing. The song was 'All Around The World'.

"You're beautiful, beautiful, you should know it
(You're beautiful, beautiful, you should know it)
I think it's time, think it's time that you show it
You're beautiful, beautiful

Baby what you doin', where you at, where you at?
Why you actin' so shy? Holdin' back, holdin' back
We're not the only ones doin' it like that, it like that
So dj bring that, bring that, bring that, bring that back

'Cuz all around the world, people want to be loved (yeah)
'Cuz all around the world, they're no different than us (you know, you know, you know)

All around the world, people want to be loved
All around the world, they're no different than us