Song He Sings For You (Preference)

Maxx Danziger: Alone Together by Fall Out Boy

You and Maxx always do random things to occupy yourselves, some of which is not to be mentioned;) but one of the things he loves to do for you to keep you entertained is sing. He sings Alone Together by Fall Out Boy for you, knowing you love his voice. Pistol loves it too, and sometimes, you all fall asleep to Maxx's lullaby.

Cody Carson: 21 Guns by Green Day

Cody's voice suits any song, whether it's the band's or not. When you two are on the cuddling on the couch together with Mateo on the arm rest, Cody's voice starts singing your favorite song, 21 Guns by Green Day. When you guy are laying down for bed, he'll cuddle you and hold you to his chest, and sing to you to help you sleep.

Zach DeWall: Helena by My Chemical Romance

You and Zach were, and still are, huge MCR fans. When you guys are doing absolutely nothing but watching TV and eating, he starts singing to while messing with your hair. You hear his voice and it fills your heart with happiness to know you're dating the best boy in the world.

Dan Clermont: Forever by Papa Roach

You and Dan being the 2000s music loving freaks you are, you both love Papa Roach. Sometimes, Dan will start singing out of nowhere or when he knows you're sad. With Zelda on your lap and your head on Dan's chest, you couldn't feel any happier.