Killer In The Mirror [Maxx Danziger]

[Y/Ns POV]

So the guys were working on a new song for a while, but everytime I tried to ask one of them about it, they changed the subject, even my boyfriend, Maxx. You think being Cody's little sister, they would tell me, but no.

"Maxx tell me what it's about," I pleaded. He looked at Pistol, then back at me.

"Sorry babe, I can't," he shrugged his shoulders.

"Cody!" I screamed. Maxx freaked out, and told me to shut up or he won't tell me.

"Then what is it?" I asked, getting kind of pissed.

"Look, we're releasing it tomorrow, baby. You can listen to it then, okay? Now, no more screaming for your brother. I don't wanna get a black eye," he said, and kissed me.

"Fine. But I'm not going to talk to you the rest of the day," I said, crossing my arms.

"Baby, don't say that. You know you love me. And besides, I wanna tell you because I'm really excited, but it's Carson's rules. He told us not to tell anyone about it," he said kissing me.

"Okay. I love you. Now go back to making my new favorite song," I said, hitting his arm. He smiled and left.

I did overhear Cody singing a little bit, but not that much.

"Get back, put your hands up
Kinda messed up, but it's tough luck
And I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for you
Cause I know if, you could switch this
You'd be dishin' out the same shit
Sayin' sorry, but I don't feel bad"

"Hey, C," I said, walking over to give him a hug.

"Hey, sis. What's up?" he said, me messing with his blue hair.

"Why did you tell the guys not to tell me anything about the song?" I asked, kind of mad.

"Because I want it to be a surprise, (Y/N). This is a new era of Set It Off, and I don't want my little sister running around, running her mouth like there's no tomorrow, and telling everyone about the new song," Cody said, a serious look on his face.

"Fine. I'm going to bed early, bye," I said, slugging upstairs to mine and Maxx's room.

I got on the bed and saw our perfect little girl, Pistol.

"Hey, Pistol," I said, petting her back. She purred, and meowed.

"I'm going to bed. If daddy comes in here, tell him to be quiet," I said looking at her. She was focused on her food bowl.

I sighed and tried to go to sleep, but I heard the door open.

"(Y/N)?" I heard Maxx.

"Baby, here. I'll sing you a little bit of the song," he said. I sat up, and held pistol.

"Look out, they're closing in on you now
Wake up, or you'll wake up six feet down
Nobody's got your back in this town
Knock em in the teeth now
Out here there's no negotiation
No room to start a conversation
Before you get a taste it's taken
Never let ya guard down

Get back, put your hands up
Kinda messed up, but it's tough luck
And I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for you
Cause I know if, you could switch this
You'd be dishin' out the same shit
Sayin' sorry, but I don't feel bad

Now I know
There's no one I can trust
I used to think there was
Tell me that I'm cut throat
I think you got your eyes closed
Feel the fear
And swallow back the tears
Let weakness disappear
There's nobody but me here
The killer in the mirror
Killer in the, killer in the, killer in the mirror
Killer in the, killer in the, killer in the mirror" he sang to me.

"More?" I asked, holding Pistol and doing puppy dog eyes. He just laughed at me.

"I wasn't even supposed to sing it to you, so you'll have to wait. And if you tell Cody, I swear I will sell Pistol," he said, a serious look on his face.

"Okay, okay," I said, holding up my hands. I looked at the door and made a run for it, laughing.

"Cody!" I screamed, running down the stairs.

"(Y/N)!! You better fucking not!" He yelled, running after me.

A/N: sorry it's a few days after the release of the song. I've kind of been busy😶