Chapter 6

Vinnys p.o.v.

Jason we need to talk about Khy. i say.

Okay, give me a minute he says. okay. I leave and call my mom. Mom i need you here... now i say in tears, please. Okay im on my way. When my mom gets there she walks in and hugs me. Excuse me miss can we talk the doctor ask my mom. of course ill be back sweetie. She walks away and when she comes back shes wide eyed and in tears we hug out of joy. We walk in and Jason looks at us a little curious now. Kaitlyn wake up wake up please wake up. Whos Kaitlyn Jason asks. She is i say. no her name is Khy. Jason can we talk i say. sure he gets up and walks out with me. Okay Jason you know those nightmares Kaitlyns been having about being kidnapped. yeah. Well that wasant a nightmare. She really was kidnapped, when i was little and we were at an amusment park. Kaitlyn is.. shes my baby sister. When she was kidnapped by her mom they changed her  whole name. Her real name is Kaitlyn Marie Castronovo. I know you really like her and she really likes u so thats ur buisness but if u go out with her shes not a toy okay dont play with her. i know dont worry about it Khy, i mean Kaitlyn is my everything i wont treat her mean but more like my queen. Okay thank you Jason. i say anything for you bro. When we go back in Kaitlyns awake and shes crying along with my mom. I missed you baby i missed u too mom.

Mrs.Castronovos p.o.v.

Kaitlyn ive missed you so much. I sit down beside her hoping she'll wake up. Then i feel her grab my hand and squeeze it. Mommy?? baby im here mommys here for you. Mommy i missed u so much yd u leave me. I didnt mija someone took me from you. Y didnt u look for me. I did but they took you out of state i looked all over im just glad your back. so am i. Wheres bubby she ask me. bubbys in the hallway talking to Jason. Jasons here? she ask Yes he is. why do u ask mamita? Mami, i know ive only known him for a while but hes different. Hes sweet,kind,thoughtful, and everytime he looks at me i get butterflies. Mom i think i-i love him. Oh sweetie you do and i hope you guys last forever, but while u live under my roof there will b absolutely no funny buisness. Yes mami. she says. What are we gonna do about Cheryl she ask. Well shes gonna go to jail for kidnapping you. Then where am i gonna live? she ask. Your gonna move in with us. Since the girls need theyre space and we need to keep the guest room you will b sharing a room with ur brother. Okay.

Kaitlyns (Khy) p.o.v

Its been a week sin e Cheryls gone to jail. Since then i have moved in with my real family. Im sharing a room with Vinny. He had a lot of space, before i moved in ayways. I missed him so much. but now everything was back to normal thanks to someone feeding me a bananna. Vinnys is so protective and i think its cute in a sisterly way. Well im still recovering most of my memory i only remember Vinny and my family and a bunch of boyz, i just dont remeber there names or what they mean to me. Maybe tomorrow. Im just gonna sleep now. Goodnight sweet dreams and sleep with the angels bubby goodnight and u to gorgeous Vinny says back. We fall asleeo and this time i dont have a nightmare i dream sweet dreams.