Chapter 5

Mikeys p.o.v.

No you guys come up here she yells. Fine Nick yells back Nick and i had both gotten something for the girls we like and Jason just came along cause he wants to see Khy. We go up there and Jason says that he had to take Khy somewhere so they left and we went in. Heyy guys Nicole says oh um h-hi i say stuttering. Did i just leave the Mikey Fusco speechless she say and burst out laughing i blush, then i grab her hand. She looks up at me. Um Nicole i really like you and i know ive only known you for a day but i feel like your the one i say. she looks down trying to hide her blush. Will you be my princess?? i ask showing her the present. she practicaly cries while saying yes. i put the necklace on her and she thens around and gives me a hug. i hugged her back and i wish i didnt let go but i had to.

Nicks p.o.v.

Umm Viviana can i talk to you for a minute i ask her. Sure she says. we go to a different room. Umm ohkay i dont know how to put this. I like you too she says. wait howd u know. Well when u talked u said umm and not heyy which is nervousness and cause Khy kinda told us that u left to go "do something". Well that was easier than i thought i say. yea it was. I got you something i say taking out the charm bracelet. Omg Nick i love it!! she jumps into my arms and hugs me. i hug her back she gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves.

Khys p.o.v.

So what r they doing i ask Jason who looks like hes day dreaming. Theyre asking them out aww how cute i say. yeah it is he says as he looks down. whats wrong i ask. Well its just that they have the guts to ask out someone theyve only known for about 30 min. and i cant ask out the girl ive known my life time just ask her i bet she would say yes i say a little disappointed as i walk away. well then i need u here to help. oh ok i say even more depressed. Khy will you do me a favor and be my girlfriend please? he says omg Jason yes yes a billion times yess!! i tackle him. wait but u said u knew her a life time. Babe my life started when i met you he says. thats so sweet i say and i hug him. we stay there for about 3 min. then i look into his amazing chocolatey brown eyes and out of no where he says i love you Khyrzhis Zhynishka Chiras and i love you Jason Chandler Smith i say. *5 hours later* Well baby i got to go but ill see you tommorow i say and the girls say good bye to their boys love you we all say bye. We walk home and Nicole says we'd all spend the night at my house since my mom was on vaca. okay i say.

Jasons p.o.v.

I was sleeping wen i heard my phone ring i check the time whos calling me at 5 in the morning. i awnser hello?? Jason Jason come quick. who is this whats wrong?? i ask a little worried now. Jason its Viviana somethings happening with Khy she says im on my way i say. i put on shorts and a muscle shirt. i call Vinny and Nick and Mikey and tell them to meet me at Khys. we all arive and we can hear Khy through the window. i try to open the door but its locked i knock until someone opens it. hey gu... i was in a rush no time i ran to Khys room with Vinny right behind me we try to wake her up but it doesent work. Khy Khy were all screaming Khy please wake up. Baby im here please wake up please wake up. Wait shes not dreaming Vinny says half screaming! what do u mean i say she was talking when she was dreaming. Shes having an allergic reaction!!! Nick screams. Call the cops!! we call and an abulance which arrives there fast. we all climb in the back with her, im crying now. Please stay i need you. u cant leave me now. We get to the hospital and they roll her into the e.r i try to follow but they wont let me go with her. im in the e.r waiting room bawling my eyes out nick mikey nicole and viviana all get picked up. my mom came but i said i would stay with Vinny tonight until she got better.

Vinnys p.o.v.

All i could think about while i was i. the emergency room was the dream i was having. i was comforting my mom she was bawling screaming cause she had lost something, something important. she just kept crying thats when i got the call and here we are now. They finally let us go in and we stay the night with her in the room. shes hooked up to an i.v, line and one of those breathing machine thingys. Jason fell asleep holding her hand. Umm excuse me sir i do u habe a minute. it was one off the doctors. sure i say i get up and walk outside with him. She seems to have many scars from where may i ask. they r from her father sir he is currently in jail for child abuse i awnser okay and one last thing. Mrs.C will not be able to leave until tomorrow. Wait Mrs.C?? Kaitlyn he says.I look at him confused. your friend in there he says oh her name is Khyrzhis. im sorry to tell you but thats not Khyrzhis. I fall onto the floor thinking about this and i walk into the room and i see her.Jason I wake him up.. hmm he awnsers sleepily we need to talk... about Khy i say shes.....

(cliffhanger love u guyzz)