Chapter 2:

Khys p.o.v

Ok mom bye I LoveYou. i awnser back. We all walk outside and I take a good look at the boyz i decided they were all pretty cute. So you wanna go to the park Khy?? ask Vinny. Sure i'd love to go. Wait before we go were you singing while you were upstairs? Nick asks. Wait you guys heard that!!? Damn it i curse under my breath.. Um no that was just my sister. I respond. Well then tell your sister she sounds like an angel when she sings. says Madison. Ill let her know i say smiling. We finally get to the park. Theres a playground and swings a basketball court and a soccer feild. Some girls were playing so i decided to go ask if i could play with them. Um hey guys ill b back. i say. Where are you going?? asks Jason.

Well im gonna go play soccer. i respond. Okay we'll go watch you then. says Louis. Ight. Umm can one of you guys hold my phone?? I ask. Ill hold it says Tommy. Okay thanks Tommy I walk over to one of the girls. Umm hey im Khy im new in this neighborhood. Could i play soccer with you guys?? Ohh hi im Nicole and this is Viviana and sure you can play. Okay this is all girls for themselves says Viviana. Okay GO!! We play soccer for about 2 houes and i had scored the final goal. Yess i win!! I yell in satisfaction. Haha okay calm yourself.Nicole says. Where do u live?? I live in 105 Kerria st. Heyy tour my new neighbor!! Nicole yells awesome. Maybe we can meet up tommorow. Okay i say we all switch numbers and say our goodbyes. I walk off the feild to see all the guys gawking at me. Um is something wrong?? I ask. Well theres something wrong with my phone. says Nick and what would that be?? i ask It doesnt have your number in it. Here give me yours and ill text you. All the boys stare at him. What did you guys want it too?? i ask sarcastically but they all awnser back with a serious yes. so they all give me their numbers and i text all of them Hey. Now you can save my number i say.

Mikeys p.o.v

Okay i know i like Khy but something about that other girl on the feild made me blush. She was so gorgeous!! From her long blonde flowing hair to her mesmerizing hazel eyes she was just amazing. I could tell Nick had a crush on Viviana she was pretty too. Long dark brown hair with her captivating brown eyes. She seemed perfect for Nick. So what do u wanna do know Khy?? i ask her Well what do you guys like to do. We all respond with dance or sing. Well i cant dance but i can sing a little i guess.. she says unsure of herself. We'll all go to my house and have dinner and play just dance or watch a movie Vinny says. Okay but i have to shower and change and i have to tell my mom if im going over to your house Khy says. Okay anyone else need to do anything or you guys wanna wait with me at Khys house?? Vinny asks. We all decided to stay and wait at Khys house. When we got there she just walked right in and told her mom that we were going to Vinnys. Hey sweetie why dont you take the boys up to your room there a mess downstairs.  Oh ok she says. We all follow her to her room which is pretty organized for just moving in. You liked to get settled fast dont you?? Nick asks. Yup i sure do she says. Well you guys can listen to music or sing or dance or whatever while i shower just please dont go in my closet she says. Okay we all say.

Khys p.o.v

Okay they respond. Great. Hey Vinny how long do you think we'll be at your house i ask. Idk maybe the night if you want. Haha how much you wanna bet my mom wont care if i sleep over.If she says no you have to sneak out and meet us at the park Louis says and if she says yes one of you guys had to carry me bridal style or piggy backed to Vinnys house. Deal? Deal. They respond.

I get my aqua skirt and my black.shirt which says young wild and free in white letters. I grab my knee high converse my socks and the other essentials and walk to the bathroom. I lock the door behind me just in case.

Thomas p.o.v

Hey guys who thinks her mom is actually gonna let her go?? i ask half laughing We all burst out into laughter until we hear someone singing. "Still alive but im barely breathing, just prayed to a god that i dont believe in..." Wow she has such an amazing voice Madison says. I know right says Louis. Okay guys before she comes out i have to ask you something. Who all here likes Khy?? Everyone beside Vinny,Nick,and Mikey raised their hands. Why dont you guys?? I like Khy but its in a brotherly way, not anymore than that. says Vinny. Well Nick and I both like the girls that Khy was playing soccer with. Mikey says. But you dont even know them i say. Well I judge books by their covers and i think that these three girls are different. Okayyy... says Mad. Finally the shower stops and we can here her getting out. She was in there a couple of minutes before the door opened but she looked finee Her jet black hair looked blue now and it was all curly, and her eyes were suddenly brown. Heyy Khy..?? Jason says. Yeah she awnsers. Why are your eyes suddenly brown?? fu** she whispers under her breath. Umm well my eyes are naturally brown but i dont like wearing my glasses so i wear my green contacts. she replies. Well where are your glasses asks Nick. In my closet. she replies. Go put them on i want to see what you look like with glasses says Vinny. Fine but you cant make fun of me. Alright i promise i wont he says. This time she walks out wearing her glasses. She so gorgeous.... wait did i say that aloud Jason asks. Khys blushing looking down at the floor. Thanxs Jayce she says. Umm y-y-your welcome Jason stutters.

Khys p.o.v

Jason just called me gorgeous i cant believe it keep calm. Thanx Jayce you say oh um y-y-your welcome he says back looking at the floor. I grab my toothbrush my hairbrush my short shorts a baggy shirt and a big jacket and put it all in my leather black bag then i grab my purple and white shorts with a white crop top and my purple vans and put that in my bag. What are you doing?? asks Mikey. What you guys didnt think i was serious about my mom. lets go. We all walk downstairs. Hey mom im sleeping over at Vinnys ill call you tonight love you bye. Okay love you belleza bye. We all walk outside and the guys look at me. What?? Your mom just said yes. Yup so whose gonna carry me i ask. They all look at each other and play rock paper scissors. Vinny ends up being the one who carrys me. so Vinny bridal style or piggy backed. Lets go wifey he says playfully ok hubby i respond and he carries me bridal style all the way there. When we get to his house we walk in and he tells his mom im sleeping over. okay she awnsers. show her to her room. Vinny takes me to the guest room. This is where youll be staying ok i reply i set my stuff down and he introduces me to his sister. Finally we go downstairs and decide to watch a movie. Wait guys whos all staying at my house Vinny asked all hands go up. Okay. Lets watch a horror movie Mikey says. Alright we all agree on momma the boyz all fall asleep throught the movie so i turn off the t.v and head to my room i lay in bed and fall asleep.