ch.10

(Sorry for any mistakes)

Shayla pov

"Okay y'all have been bailed out" the officer said.

"Thank you Jesus,praise Lort hallelujah !" Ja'niya  yelled

We all began to walk out of the cell "Not you two" The officer said pointing to the others in the cell.

Me, Ja'niya  and Chelsea  walked out of the cell and saw everyone looking at us.  clothes ripped up, hair a mess, couple of bruises here and there..... To sum it up we look HIT.

If you're wondering why we are here let me explain starting with where we left off.

At the party.

●●●⊙●●⊙●●●○●○●●●

"WHERE IS BAMBAM" the guy yelled

"Who is that?" I said giving him a confused look, as if I don't know how he is talking about.

"Do I look like Boo-Boo the fool to you?"

"I mean......"

"Listen lil bitch I don't kn-"

"I don't know who you calling a bitch, BITCH, but you better calm all that shit down" Ja'niya  said

" You better shut up before you get fucked up." The guy said to Ja'niya 

"So,where the fuck is he?" The guy asked again

"Who Is 'HE' and why do you want him?" Chelsea asked

"Because he was all up on my girl." He said pointing to the girl next to him.

" YouR wHaT!" Someone yelled in an erratic tone from the crowd watching us.

People started shifting around in the crowd as someone made there way to where we were standing.

" SO YOU CHEATING ON ME !" The same guy that was upstairs with Youngjae yelled.

"Baby I-"

"Weren't you just upstairs with my friend eating his fucking face off?" I butted in their conversation.

"Bitch mind your own business!" The guy yelled at me.

"And if I don't?" I asked

"I'm gonna-"

"Not do shit, cause if you do..we gone fuck you up." Ja'niya and Chelsea said at the same time.

"Girl I don't know why you are upset over a someone that don't want you." the girl said that was standing next to the guy ,that came up in here starting shit!

"BITCH..SHUT *clap* THE *clap* FUCK *clap* UP *clap*" the guy yelled getting in her face.

" Kyla, calm down" the guy said  trying to pull her back. "Nah, Mike , don't touch me!" She yelled

"OKAY now we got some names!" I said

" Kyla and Danny, we can talk this out." Mike said looking back and forth at them

"There ain't shit to talk about" Kyla said before she punched Danny

Both of them were on the ground fighting people had their phones out recording it all.

" YOU WAS FUCKING WITH A DUDE !" One of Mike guys that came with him yelled.

Danny touched the top of his head and screamed.

Ja'niya picked up the wig and started laughing

"HELL NAH" Ja'niya yelled while laughing. Her and Chelsea started throwing it in the air.

Danny pushed Ja'niyas' chest " GIVE ME MY WIG BITCHES!" Ja'niya punched Danny and he threw a punch back, then Chelsea got hit and she jumped in to.

The kyla girl kept looking at me so I asked her " Wassup" she didn't say shit.
I turned to stop the fight that was happening until I felt a hit on my back.

"OH I THINK THE FUCK NOT!" I yelled and swung on her.

AND THAT EXPLAINS WHY WE'RE HERE