SORRY NOTE

SORRY NOTE

Salam sisters how are you? I hope you're great! RAMADAN MUBARAK! happy ramadan! What a blessed month!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! I AM TERIBLE! I HATE BEING ONE ON THOSE WATTPADERS/WATTPADIANS WHO UPDATE LATE BUT I HAVE A REASON.

The winner of the challenge (writingdreama01) has not responded to my messeges to her here on wattpad and i have no other way to contact her, thus I couldn't update as she was the one who was supposed to choose the topic for the next chapter. But I don't wanna stop writing so I am just going to countinue this book and let her decide the topic when ever we PM eachother. BUT. Sorry for this but as well I know you must hate it. I will not be updateting untill EID ends. After that I am going to try to maintain a weekly scheduel for updating.

Anyway thank you once again for all the support but there's one more thing I have to say sorry for.

All of these Author and thankyou and sorry notes. I am so sorry for this as well. You all must be thinking that it's a chapter but instead it's jsut me blabbering and going on and on and just boring you guys to death, so I'm sorry.

Well now that we're done with our sorry and thank you's I think it's time for me to go, BUT. Don't worry it's good this time. I WILL and when i say will i mean will post a chapter after EID InShaAllah.

Once again Ramadan mubarak!

And may the odds be ever in your favour.

Salam

Meerab.