9. Family Visits (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

 We walked pass the living room and everyone was staring at us like we just lost our marbles but when I told them it was just for revenge, they laughed and rolled their eyes then continued what they were doing.

 "Oh, so you people are just gonna let him take me like that?!" Karen argued. The guys laughed at her and then James got up and (dramatically) ran up to us.

"Nooooooooooo," he said as he ran in slow motion. I noticed before he got up, his arm was wrapped around a girl's shoulders and they were having a talk.

                'James, when I get back from dunking Karen, I wanna know who's the chick you were sitting with' I said to him.

                  'Oh, right...I forgot to tell you. I just remembered you were in the depressed room. She's my mate, Lilly' he explained.

                   'Well, I want to officially meet her. Is she a part of a pack?' I asked as I went outside. I was half way from the pool while James was still trying to get to me in his slow motion 'speed'. But as soon as I mentioned if she was a part of a pack, he completely stopped running and started to get angry.

                   'Whoa, dude...what did I say?' I asked him. I put Karen back on her feet and ran to him.

"Dude, calm down. What the hell made you so angry all of sudden?" I asked him.

                     'Guys where's James' mate?' I asked the guys.

                       'Why, what's wrong?' Abigale asked.

                      'James is kinda about to shift and I need her to calm him down' I stated. In less than a second, the girl we passed just a few seconds was in the backyard around James.

"Hey James....umm...it's Lilly, you know...your mate. Can you calm down so I can talk to you for a second?" she said. He was still shaking and his glare was directed behind me. What the hell was he staring at? I sniffed the air to see if there was any unusual scent but there was none that I could detect.

 "What happened?" Jonah asked as he stepped outside.

 "I have no clue. We were talking about the pack Lilly was a part of and then he just...got angry," I said.

 "Then why don't you just command him to stop shaking?' my brother suggested.

 "I will never order my friends to do something that they don't wanna do. I'm not that heartless, Alex," I responded to him.

 "Well, Lilly...don't just stand there. Kiss him," Abigale said. Lilly flushed red.

 "I...I...can't do that...out here with all of you guys watching me," she muttered. What the hell? I shook my head in amusement and then went back to my serious state when I saw James was about ten seconds from shifting. Apparently, so did the rest of us.

"Just kiss him, Lilly. No one can calm him down right now except you. If not, then you better move away from him because he's gonna shift any second now," Abigale said.

 "James, can you calm down...please," Lilly whispered in his ear.

 "Danger," James growled as he continued to glare behind me, "mate in danger."

 "Lilly!" Abigale shouted at her and then Lilly kissed him.

Lilly's POV

 "Lilly!" Abigale shouted at me and I kissed him immediately. At first he didn't respond and I was so knew to this that I thought I did something wrong, so I was going to pull away when he wrapped his arms around me and stopped shaking. This kiss started out slow but then it became passionate. He bit my bottom lip and I denied him access, but then he growled and squeezed my waist which made me squeal in surprise. He took that opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance but he eventually won (and that's just because I gave up...). I pulled away breathlessly but that didn't stop him from trailing small kisses down my neck. I raised my head to look at him.

"Are you o.k.?" I asked my voice filled with concern.

 "Hmmm?" he mumbled as he continued to kiss my neck down to my shoulders. I suddenly heard applause coming from the guys outside and wolf whistles came from Logan, Conner and Jonah. I flushed out of embarrassment.

"James, stop it. They're watching us," I said as I tried to come out of his grasp. He only held me tighter.

 "Sooo....let them watch," he mumbled again and I rolled my eyes. 

"James," I whined. He sighed and finally let me go.

 "Dude, you're whipped already," I heard Jonah call out making everyone around us laugh.

 "We're going inside now," James muttered dragging me inside. I giggled at him and followed him inside. When we came to the door, James stopped and looked at this girl that was leaning on the door. I looked at her carefully as I stood there. She looks so familiar. I've definitely seen her before.

"Zara?" I asked. Her head snapped up to look at me. Then her eyes went wide.

 "Lilly?" she asked back. I squealed and ran up to give her a hug.

 "Oh my gosh, I can't believe you're hear. How did you get here? Where were you the past few years? Do you know how long Kyle has been looking for you? How could you just disappear like that? When did---" I asked but she cut me off by placing her palm over my mouth. She laughed nervously as she looked behind me. I turned to glimpse at what she was looking at and saw that she was looking at the Alpha. I saw that he had his eyebrow raised at her and then turned back to look at her.

 "Right...umm...yeah, maybe we should talk upstairs for a minute," she suggested as she saw the crowd that was around her. I nodded and then a thought came out.

 "Oh, and did you heard about Zaviar?" I asked her. After I said that she completely froze. What did I say????

        ******************************************************************

 Whoa...who's Zaviar? What did Zara run away from??? Who did she leave behind? Who the hell is Kyle? Leave your comments below so I know what you guys think... :D Please.

Vote.

Fan.

Comment. :D

Thanks guys. I love you <3