January

"3,2,1"

"Happy New Years Love!" I Yelled while hugging Lisa who also hugged me back and kissed my lips savoring the moment as we heard a click sound infront of us.

"Happy New Years to the soon to be wed!" Lisa's dad said while raising his glass of champagne.

"To Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, Happy New Years" My father then said and toast with his future in-laws.

J Birthday Party

"Happy Birthday my love" Lisa said while cuddling me in our bed still sounding sleepy making me giggle.

"Babe, wake up. We're gonna go shopping today remember? And we have to go and eat with our friends and family" I told her who cuddled me more to her body while back faces her.

"Come on we have to get up" I told her trying to get away from her grasp but failing while she pulls me closer.

"Aniii let's sleep in more.... five more minutes babe" Lisa said groggily making me sighed.

"Okay fine, five more minutes and after that, we have to get up Okay?" I asked her seeing that she fell back asleep making me shake my head. Aishhh she'll wake up in an hour.

L Birthday Party

"That's my girlfriend!" I yelled while seeing her battle with someone while dancing on a stage.

"No one can beat Lalisa Manoban, she's the best dancer I've ever known" I told Rosé and Jisoo who just nods at me.

"And the winner is... Lalisa Manoban!" The MC Yelled making us cheer on my fiancée.

"This trophy and my heart belongs to my soon to be wife, Jennie Kim! I love you so much baby and thank you for making my birthday memorable!" She yelled causing me to blush and the whole crowd to cheer on us and her.

April, two weeks before their wedding

"Are you sure everything is set in places?" I asked my wedding planner on the phone.

"Yes Miss Kim, everything is set. Don't worry everything will go in your plan" my wedding planner said through the phone while I just sigh and bid my goodbye.

"See babe, I told you. She has everything under control, so don't worry okay? The wedding is in two weeks, not tomorrow" she said chuckling while I just looked at her blankly.

"Why are you so calm and collected? Our dream wedding is in two weeks Lisa, aren't you supposed to be nervous?" I asked my girlfriend who's sitting down on our couch in our apartment while I just stand up crossing my arms together looking at her.

"As long as I see you at the end of the altar, I'm good. I don't have to be nervous" she said while looking at me.

"How can you be so sweet at times like this? This is why I said yes to you" I told her while sitting on her lap and wrapping my arms around her neck as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"And this is why I proposed to you" Lisa said kissing my lips making the both of us smile.

After two weeks of Jennie being nervous and Lisa telling her it's gonna be okay...

The Night before the Wedding day...

"Jennie come on, we have to go" Rosé said pulling me with her so we could go to this place she kept talking about.

"Rosé, can't you see I don't wanna go? And I'm pretty sure Lisa doesn't wanna go to whatever Jisoo wants to go to" I told Rosé while cuddling Lisa's pillow and smelling her scent.