CHAPTER 26

Mingyu's POV

'You're leaving?'

He didn't answered at all. It feels like I'm seeing another kind of Boo, a pained one.

'Where are you going?'

'Busan.' He shortly replied and was about to leave the house when I stopped him abruptly.

'Yah. Vernon is apologizing. Can you just something like accept it?'

In Seventeen, ofcourse we're all close from each other, brotherhood indeed. But when Vernon and Seungkwan are the ones who we're talking about, they're different. They're really close from each other. It hurt us to see them like this.

'Mi-mianhae hyung. It's just a w-week', he said and can hear the cracking of his voice.

--

'HYUNG! SEUNGKWAN IS NOT IN THE ROOM!' Joshua yelled from their room and quickly got up from bed. Attracting everyone's attention, they quickly searched the other rooms and even the bathroom but can't see a single sign of Boo.

'He left, early in the morning.' I said.

All of them were dumbfounded. Are we going to end? I hope this is not. I can't lose these boys. I love them, I am loved by them.

Observing the faces of the members, only one person caught up my attention, Vernon. He's crying.

'M-mianhae.' Vernon quickly ran out from the house, leaving us... yah unexplainable.

Seungcheol- hyung cried after Vernon left.

--

Vernon was back at home with now reddened eyes and watery nose. You can easily depict how this situation is affecting him. He really cried badly. Seungcheol- hyung is at the sala still crying, he's eyes is what all of were expecting, reddened and sored.

Vernon walked pass on us and directly entered his room. Joshua, who shares the room with him followed. I hope Joshua- hyung can help Vernon to cope up on this.

--

Joshua's POV

'Vernon.' I said trying to show a caressing tone. He remained silent but you can hear him sobbing.

I hugged him and tapped his back.

'I don't exactly know what happened with the two of you, but all I can see is that Boo is hurting. If you're going to ask me what you must do, I'll tell you honestly that you must think of it yourself. Boo will be back, I promised.'

From sobbing, he's clearly crying in my shoulders now.

'Mianhae hyung.'

'Vernon-ah, saying you're sorry will always not be enough. Sorry is just a word, it can't show your emotions felt.'

--

Seungkwan's POV

'Oh?' the woman greeted but more like showing that she's clueless.

'Annyeong eomma!' I quickly hugged her.

I miss my mom, badly, and her marinated crabs ofcourse. How I wish staying here for a week can help me heal this wounds.

'I miss you Seungkwannie. Aissh, why are you so bloated? Your cheeks we--'

'Yah eomma! I'm leaving.'

'Ah then bye!' She was about to close the door.

'yAAH EOMMA!'

She broke up from laughter. This is what she looks like, a happy pill for the whole family. A smile from her can heal me. She's my mother afterall.

'Come inside. I have marinated crabs.'

'Oh jinjja. I came at the right moment!'

Is this really the right moment? Why do it feels like I was being arrowed thousand of times. Eomma heal me, jebal.

--

Seungcheol's POV

I hate myself. I'm hating myself. I want to be the best brother for them, but can't even offer a shoulder they can lean on.

'Hyung, stop crying!' Jihoon yelled and he's yelling the exact words for about an hour now.

I want to stop crying. I want to help them but my tears were betraying me. They're uncontrollable. They're escaping their own prison.

'I'm such a useless brother. Only I can do is to cry here and waiting for an update on them.' I said and cupped my face.

'yAH CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!' Jeonghan who's sitting beside me shouted.

'You know that you're such a good hyung. No one's perfect. Everyone has their own weaknesses. It's okay not to be strong sometimes. And on times like that, we're here to fight for you.'

'Lean on us too. We're brothers right?' Hoshi added.

I burst out in tears. Why are they like this?

'I-I'm sorry.'

'Hyung. There's nothing to be sorry about', Jeonghan exclaimed.