CHAPTER 3

'And we brought some idols!', the man continued, 'Please welcome SEVENTEEN!'

*Deafening silence*

Seventeen? Why does it sounds so familiar? I'm being forgetful this past few days, so, I was about to ask Yumji when the 13 boys abruptly entered the room one by one. And the whole class started to be mess.

'Choi Seungcheol, saranghaeyo!'

'Jisoo-oppa! Marry me!'

'Kim Mingyu! I love you!'

I was being pissed by the noises my classmates were making when suddenly a bell in my head rung.
W-wait! Whaaat? K-Kim Mingyu? Ahh, maybe he's not that Kim Mingyu. Kim is a common surname the same it goes with Mingyu. That is to superior from impossibility and destiny.

I don't know why but I suddenly hide from my book and acted that I'm reading it but actually peeking.

'Say the name! Seventeen! Annyeonghaseyo Seventeen-imnida!'. The whole class is still shouting.

The members started to introduce themselves. While waiting for that Seventeen's Mingyu to speak, I am praying to the Almighty Lord to help me escape from this noisy place.

'Annyeong! Aspiring visual, Kim Mingyu- imnida!'

That voice, aisssh. He's really the Kim Mingyu I know. 'Destiny wtf are you doing!? I don't want to meet this guy!', I whispered to myself.

I think Yumji heard me and answered, 'Who's guy?'

'Aniyo, no one. I'm just talking to myself', and faked a laugh.

'We prepared a song for all of you! It was a sidetrack from our album! Yahoo!', the bloated man from Seventeen said.

I'm Thinkin' about you
I'm Thinkin' about
I'm Thinkin' about I'm Thinkin' about you ~

They began to outspread and took prepared roses from their back. And now the entire classroom is singing with their lungs with them.

I'm Thinkin' about you
And I'm Thinkin' about you (About you)
I'm Thinkin' about
I'm Thinkin' about I'm Thinkin' about you~

I'm peeking at the whole situation from the book, I guess hiding fom Mingyu, I think. Yeah, from that man.

They started to give roses to the girls from my class.

'Kim Mingyu, saranghaeyo!', Yumji shouted.

She acquired Mingyu's attention and he began to walk towards our direction.

'Nado saranghae!', Mingyu said while ruffling her hair.

'wAAAAAAAAHHH!'. Yumji is in a complete mess look right now. She was very fortunate to receive that rose from Mingyu.

'Yah Kim Dana, did you saw that? Kim Mingyu just gave me a rose! It was a fvcking damn rose Dana and ruff---'

That reaction she has made me flinched and cutted her words.

'Yah! I'll kill you later! YOU'RE REALLY DEAD!'

Mingyu looked at our direction once again. He walked towards to where my table was. That annoying man was about to remove the book that was covering my whole persona when the host started to speak that causes Mingyu to go back in front but I can still feel his stares.

'Kamsahamnida, students of Music of the East Academy. Seventeen and the show was very grateful to all of you. We will bid our goodbye for now.'