She smiled and went ot her closet to find a dress. Then she asked for my opinion.

                                           "Which do I look good in?" She said while holding up two dresses.

                                            "Both." I said while smiling at her.

                                             "Thanks Niall." She said while smiling.

                                             "Well, I'm wearing a black tux, so wear the black and white one. That way we'll match."

                                             "Good. I like that one better."

                                             "Well, why didn't you just pick it in the first place?"

                                              "Because I didn't want to wear something you didn't like."

                                              "Natalie Nicole Nicholson, you look beautiful in everything you put on. Even if you wore some stained and torn up clothes you wouldn't look bad. Don't you ever worry about that."

        She blushed and looked down at the ground. Anytime I complimented her she would do that. This time I grabbed her chin and lifted her head up so that she could look me in the eyes. It seemed like we were in that moment forever. Just the two of us. I never wanted it to end...

                                                                       ~5:30PM~

        Natalie has been in the bathroom for over a hour now. We have to leave soon so I decided to get dressed in her room. Thankfully, there was a mirror so I could do my hair too. I dind't want it to look sloppy tonight. About five minutes after I got done getting ready Natalie walked out of the bathroom. I looked up at her from the chair I was sitting in. My gosh, she looked absolutely beautiful. She was wearing her black and white dress with black flats and her hair was curled. She looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes. I just wated to look at her forever.

                                               "Do I look okay?" She asked.

                                                "Okay? You look gorgeous lass. I'm proud to call you my girl."

                                                 "Thanks Niall. You look wonderful too." She said while straightening my tie.

                                                 "Thanks lass. You ready to go?" I said while holding out my arm.

         She grabbed my arm and I walked her to the car. I opened up the door for her and let her get in. Then I shut it and went to the other side to get in. Rachel and my mom were dropping us off at the restaurant. This was going to be a great night.

                                                                 Natalie's POV

                                                       ~20 minutes later~