I wanted revenge on Calypso. This plan was sure to work. I would put every ounce of my energy into fighting her. No matter what it took, she was going down. And hard. Annabeth dismissed everyone and we started for our designated locations.

Annabeth pulled me aside though, into the hallway that led to the rooms.

"Percy." she said, looking at me with a pleading expression. "Please, just... promise you'll be safe out there? I can't help but notice you've been.. different lately.."

I looked down at Annabeth, my sea green eyes meeting her beautiful stormy grey ones, a whole jumble of emotions clouded inside them.

"I will. I promise." I said, mostly just to ease her stress. It wasn't alright. It wasn't going to be. I was ready for my fate... but was she ready to deal with what may happen? What if... what if I died? The thought terrified me now more then ever.

Earlier I didn't care if I died. But I wasn't thinking about Annabeth. What would happen to her? I made a decision.

"Annabeth," I told her, "go get ready. I've got to go do something really quick."

She nodded. "I'll see you soon Seaweed Brain."

"See you later Wise Girl." I told her, giving her a faint smile. The first all day.

Annabeth went off to get ready. I went to my room and pulled out a sheet of paper. I took Riptide and began writing, despite my Dyslexia. This was important.

I finished writing and signed the paper in my usual sloppy hand writing, setting it down on the desk neatly.

I closed Riptide and pocketed it, though there was really no need because it would always return. I walked out of my room, pausing in the doorway to take one last glance before leaving.

I had a feeling I wouldn't see this place for a very, very long time.

<•ANNABETH'S POV•>

I left Percy to do what he had to and headed straight towards Tony's lab.

He (with a lot of help from me) had finished the prosthetic arm. I'd heard that connecting the arm would be very painful. Joy. (*sarcasm*)

I used my good arm, the one that was actually there, to press the elevator button. I watched the numbers dial down as I descended.

The elevator door opened, and all of a sudden a plastic bucket flew past my face, hitting the back of the elevator. I peered out curiously.

"Bad Dummy Bad!" Tony shouted along with a few colorful words I don't care to mention. "Stupid malfunctioning robot!"

I watched him run around the lab, random articles of tools being thrown at him by a rogue Dummy. I held back the urge to laugh.

Finally Tony dove to a steel table, grabbing a prototype repulser and firing it at Dummy, effectively breaking the poor robot.

"Stupid thing..." he muttered to himself. I cleared my throat loudly and he turned towards me, a broad smile growing on his face. "Annabeth! The arm is all finished! Ready to attach it?"

Well then, somebody doesn't waste time. I shrugged and walked over.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

He told me to lie down on a steel table with thick black straps on it. I was cautious as I laid on it, feeling the cool metal. He strapped me in.

"Just in case." He informed me, although I hadn't even asked why he was strapping me in. He finished and went over to a smaller table on wheels, pulling it over as it made small squeaking sounds.

On top of the table lay the mechanical arm. It was designed to look almost exactly as a human's, though with a few more enhancements.

"You ready?" He asked me again before taking a sterilized cloth and cleaning the stump of my arm off, preparing to attach the new one.

"Of course." I said, trying not only to convince him, but also myself.

Tony nodded, and began the long and painful process of attaching my prosthetic arm

[A/N] viola. No violence. Be happy. Because these next few chapters you shall not like :D so. Hope you enjoyed! Ze plan ish in motion!

*Edited by @niajanee*

QOTD: " Ever come home and found your room messed up? Like some helpful person (hi, Mom) has tried to "clean" it, and suddenly you can't find anything? And even if nothing is missing, you get that creepy feeling like somebody's been looking through your private stuff and dusting everything with lemon furniture polish?" ~Sea Of Monsters

Until next time!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Prepare for major oncoming feels!

~Peace Love & Percy!

~FullMetal_SkittleZ (moi new username ^.^)