I smiled at Mrs. Gilberg. She smiled back at me. She's one of the nicest teachers and my favorite. The other teacher I absolutely love (not like that) is Mr. Stevenson. He's Mama Ebony's son. He's not married and I go to him during lunch so that I won't get teased. He's twenty six. He's always making jokes and making me laugh.

I guess you can say he's my only friend. He's a werewolf too. His mate rejected him and I have no idea why or how 'cause he was sweet and all the girls called him "Hot". He knows everything about me. I call him by his first name, Evan. He even knows about the bullying. He always tells me that he'll do something but I stop him. I don't know why though.

Maybe it's because I think that one day this will stop and they will like me. The girls will take me shopping with them, I'll go to sleepovers and parties and I'll find a brotherly boy who will love me like a sister, protect me and will be my shoulder to cry on if a boy breaks my heart. Because I'm sure my mate will reject me. I have Evan for a brother but if anyone finds out they'll think that I'm "with" the teacher. But that's crazy, right?

No one will ever love me. Everyone says that I'm ugly and useless. I haven't even shifted and I'm a freak. I'm a nerd because I love reading. But I love reading books because they always have a happy ending. Who doesn't love happy endings? I do because I hope that one day, I will find my Knight in Blue Jeans who will take me away in a shining black Limousine. I can at least dream, right? Or is that against the Rulebook for The Bullied?

I shake my head out of my daydreams as the bell rings. I get my books from my locker and go to my next class thinking about I'm about to do today. How will I survive if I haven't even shifted yet? Will another pack take me in? Why would they? I'm an ugly and useless freak. I look at the board and take down notes. I can't have second thoughts now. It's too late.

After School

I run back to the pack house. I was excited but scared. I was gonna be leaving my motherly Mama Ebony and my brotherly Evan. I had hugged him today before leaving school. He asked me why and I told him I just felt like it. He would never let me go if I told him I was running away. After reaching the pack house I make it to my room without getting any orders. I sigh once inside. I have to do the final touches in the gift I made Mama Ebony. The very last painting needs a little bit more of color.

I finish adding the color and look at my masterpiece. I could feel my eyes tearing up and a slight trace of a smile was on my face. I sighed before keeping it in the box Mama Ebony gave me for my fifteenth birthday. I'm sixteen. The other paintings and sketches were also in it, along with the letter. I let out a sob before re-reading the other letter I made for Evan. I had made paintings for him too.

No second thoughts.

My wolf was being awfully quite today. Usually she's very jumpy and talkative. The way I want to be. I could feel she was sad.

"You okay?" I asked her. She hummed. It's kinda funny how our wolves can communicate with us.

I could hear the music downstairs. It's eight already? I'm gonna be late! I hurriedly kept everything in its place and ran downstairs. I need to eat before I go. The place was already crowded with werewolves. No humans allowed.

I walked towards the drinks as the food will be served a bit later. No one was paying attention to me because they were too busy dancing. Not many were at the drinks area because no alcohol was being served. The adults were here, too. Also another pack.

"Can I have a Mango Milkshake, please?" I asked with a smile to the person serving drinks.

She saw me and snorted "Why should I serve you? Serve yourself, freak!"