Moaning his name

Lucas's Pov

I woke up to Marcus's leg on my face, don't ask how he got his leg up to my face he's magic like that. I look over to my alarm clock it read 6:00 so I turn back over pushing Marcus's leg out of my face, and slowly drift back to sleep for five minutes.

"Aww Lucas is still sleeping, eh I'll go make breakfast if Dari not already." I hear Marcus says getting out of bed. (this is not weird they share a bed, ok)
Marcus's Pov

(Sorry for the change in parts so early, but you'll see you'll all see *evil laugh*)
I woke up at 6:01 so I decided that I'd go downstairs, and make breakfast before we all had to go to school for the first day I personally am really nervous it's a new school. We already came out to our brothers, Steve, and Alex but we haven't come out to our parents yet. We've wanted to for awhile, but we were always to scared that we'd get kicked out of the house so we plan on coming out in a while to our parents. Now that we don't live with them we can't really get kicked out we just won't be able to be in their house which is still kinda sad, but we're willing to take it.

"Dari what you making, I smell something burning?" I asked heading towards the kitchen.

"Oh nothing's burning shut up!" Says Darius bringing the spatula to my neck playfully.

"Ok, what ever you say Dari, also has the prank started?" I whisper yell, but only loud enough for Dari to hear.

"No, we were waiting for you to get up before we did it in case he got you guys mixed up, so all you have to do is tell him to get Lucas up." Darius whispers.

"Ok, yo Steve can you go get Lucas up so we can leave?" I say sitting down next to Steve.

"Yeah, be right back." Says Steve getting up to wake Lucas up.

"Wait we should prank him." I yell to Steve before he gets out of earshot.

"Yeah, what'd you have in mind Marco?" Asks Steve.

"Well, I think you should wake him up pretending to be Invanita!" I squeld while trying not to give away the plan.

"Uh yeah how do I do that?" Asks Steve confused with all the color leaving his face realising what they want him to do.

"Oh no, no, no, I am not I repeat I am not doing that you guys can!" Steve says.

"What why not you know you want to." I say going up to him laughing

"No I don't, and I'm not doing it!" Yells Steve blushing.

"Then why you blushing Steve?" I ask looking him straight (although we all know in this story their not😋) in the face.

Steve's Pov

"I'm not blushing why would I be?" I ask Marcus even though I already knew the answer, I have a major crush on Lucas, and their always trying to get us together. Sometimes it's brought is closer, but other times I absolutely hated Marcus, Darius, Cyrus, and Alex for it.

"Because, you like Lucas, and we all can tell. Now go up there, and pretend to be Invanita to get Lucas up?" Marcus yells playfully.

"Fine, I will!" I yell heading up the stairs even though I didn't want to because I knew it was a prank I just didn't want to be around them any longer so u decided to do it.

Cyrus's Pov

"So Steve went to get Lucas up what do we do now?" I asked confused hopeing that there was cameras to watch what was about to go down.

"Yeah we got cameras you want to come watch?" Asks Marcus pulling me over to the bench to watch to. We all sat around watching as Steve quietly entered the twins room to get Lucas up.