Chapter 1 - Introduction

Lauren's POV

My name's Lauren Jauregui. I'm high school student, my school was Miami Doughlas Macarthur Senior High School. As I people said, I'm a badass.

I have a two bestfriends which always with me all the time. Nama mereka Normani Kordei Hamilton dan Ally Brooke Hernandez. We known as a gang here.

I have many tattoos on my arm. Begitu juga dengan Normani dan Ally.

We drink, smoke and partying all night.

Well, that's how our live goes.

Oh yeah, did I told you that I'm a lesbian? Well, jangan kaget. And I'm single if you ask.

Okay, my time is up! So here's Ally.

Ally's POV

So yeah.. Gue Ally Brooke Hernandez, gue anggota gang, dimana Lauren adalah leadernya.

Well if you ask about my sexuality.. I'm straight. And Normani is bi.

Gue punya pacar. His name is Troy.

Our gang was the most popular here in school. And we used to bully people here. Remember, you're gonna be dead anytime if you're messing with us.

Sekolah ini milik kakeknya Lauren, so you can say, Lauren is a rich girl. Tapi gak itu aja, Lauren juga pintar. Dia selalu mendapatkan nilai tertinggi di sekolah.

Tapi setelah dia diputusin sama pacarnya, dia jadi down banget. Mereka udah pacaran 3 tahun, Lauren really really loved her, but stupid her, she would left the most gorgeous girl like Lauren.

Sejak dia diputusin pacarnya, dia sering banget drink, smoke and all those crap.

But, yeah, nilai dia tetap bagus.

Lauren is a pretty and hot girl here. If you ask me, YES, I'm even had a girl crush on her.

Lauren is a singer. She used to sing on a cafe every Thursday. And as usual, every Friday and maybe Saturday, we go to a party.

Normani's POV

Kenalin nama gue Normani Kordei Hamilton. You can call me Normani.

As you know, Lauren is the leader of our gang.

Lauren is the hottest girl in school. Many guys and girls ask her to go out with them. I mean, EVERY SCHOOLED PEOPLE HERE IS ASKING HER OUT.

I had a little crush on her. But hey! How could you not?

Ya, as Ally told, gue bi, so don't ask again. EVERYONE KNOWS about my, Ally, and Lauren's sexuality.

So yeah, short introduction is enough for you all to know.

So, we heard about this new girl. People say that she's pretty.

Well, let's see how she looked like.

That's it! So this is how the story begin..