Snowfall (Part 2)

Jeremy woke up, the room he was in being bright. He winced, the bright lights hitting his eyes. He turned his head, confused. He spotted Micheal asleep next to him. Like, not even an inch away. Jeremy moved his hand a bit, realizing he was literally chained to the wall. He started panicking, but he could still touch Micheal. He entwined his hand with his boyfriends' hand, calming a bit. He started shaking, the effects of a panic attack starting. The all too familiar feeling in the corner of his eyes notifies him he was about to cry.

Micheal woke up from his hand shaking, turning to the side grumpily to see his boyfriend having a breakdown. "Babe, calm down.." He said, not aware until a couple moments later where they were. Then, the familiar face of his science teacher appeared. "M..Mr Richards?"Micheal questioned, trying to stay calm. The science teacher sent a sharp glare to him. "What the hell are you doing to us?" Micheal spat, getting mad. "Shut your fucking mouth and I'll explain." The older man hissed. "This world doesn't have any room for little gay shits like you. I've put up with you bitches for too long. You're relationship ends here." The older man said, a serious look on his face. Micheal just wanted to leave and hug Jeremy. "Hell no, I'm not breaking up with Jeremy. Our relationship shouldn't even bother you!" Micheal hissed back. "Then I'll make you break up with him." The science teacher said, turning around and walking out of the bright room. "Jeremy, it's going to be okay. Calm down babe.." Micheal soothed. Jeremy sniffled. "It's not going to be okay. M-Micheal, I'm scared.." Jeremy admitted, his shaking calming a little.

The teacher came back holding a knife. "Break up with him here and now or you're both gonna fucking regret it." He hissed, his eyebrows furrowed. Jeremy shook harder, his grip from Micheal's hand loosening. Micheal sighed. "Jeremy, I'm sorry." He began, getting interrupted by the teacher. "You're not sorry, are you?" He hissed. Micheal shook a bit as well. "Jeremy, I don't want to be with you anymore. You're too fucking annoying and overreact at every little thing." Micheal said, hating himself. Jeremy looked at Micheal, every word stabbing him. He cried harder. "Good job. Micheal, I want you to take this knife and stab him." Micheal stared at him in disbelief.