Prologue

This is one of my first stories ever so if there is anything wrong with my grammar and spelling back off and don't hate.

(Unknown POV)

I ran with two other guys following behind me in a hypnotic daze as we reached the forest, the sweat glistening on their faces were lit up by the moonlight. I turned around to look at the guys that were slowly jogging compared to my fast strides. One was taller than the other each having short curly hair except the taller one had red-ish hair while the shorter had black hair. The taller one had a nice build but with muscles rippling under his clothes and a chiseled face with dark brown eyes; the short one also had a good build but less muscles and was baby faced with green eyes. Once they got to the edge of the forest I stopped for a moment and howled to the moon. The guys stopped trying to catch up to me, confusion, worry, hesitation, and panic appeared in their eyes. Along with me, another being but more animalistic creature howled in the forest, by the time I stopped howling and looked at the guys they looked frightened. More howling was heard from inside the forest and some actually coming from behind us though those sounded more like humans then the ones in the forest. Soon we were back to running but this time they seemed in their right minds. I slowed my pace as to not lose the guys following me in the dense mazelike forest of trees and bushes. I looked behind myself once in a while to make sure that they were still there and not trailing behind. After a few minutes of running all three of us slowed our pace to a light jog over the damp and cluttered forest floor. I stopped at the beginning of a clearing, after me the tall boy came to a successful stop while the short one slipped and fell to the ground. Both the guy and I chuckled as we watched him get up and looked in our eyes only finding it filled with actual amusement. We stared at the enormous clearing to find a huge mansion sitting on a hill surrounded by wildflowers and other kinds of plants. "We are going over there" I say pointing to the pond near the mansion.

So they started walking or more like creeping to the pond the moonlight guiding there way with a moonlit path. They made sure not to step on anything on their way there while I quietly followed behind them. The short guy that tripped looked back at the forest to see glowing eyes watching us surrounding the area that we had just came. Feral growls sounding from the beasts that lay hidden by the underbrush becoming louder the closer they got to the pond. The short guy stopped, followed by the taller guy giving him a confused look and finally I stopped a few paces in front of them turned around and growled at them. "Why did you stop" I growled with such ferocity that startled both guys by my harsh tone of voice. "I-I couldn't help n-notice th-that they're s-s-scary looking creatures back there" he stampers then pointing at the glowing eyes, "they keep growling like they don't want us going near the pond." Both the guys and I looked behind him to notice that there were creatures glaring and growling at us from the shadows of the forest. I had panic in my eyes now, I looked up at the moon and then back at both of the guys. "They don't want us near that mansion over there next to the pond," I explained then took off in a sprint. "Also I suggest you guys start running because they look ready to attack since you are in their territory." The boys heard the loud growls and snarls then started running after me.

The creatures came out of the shadows to reveal large wolves with different colored coats. Though four wolves in the front of the pack stand out with pure white coats. The wolves howled and charged after me and the guys. "This is crazy" one of the guys stated in a scared tone of voice behind me. We were a few feet away from the pond but so were the wolves which were close enough to tackle them to the ground. As we reached the pond the largest of the white wolves was close to the short guy and tackled him just as he was sliding to a stop. They both ended up slipping into the pond with a huge splash. The wolves stopped where they were and we also turned to look at the pond. After a minute the wolf and the short guy appeared at the water's surface the moon slowly turned an actual blue color and shown itself on both the human males and the wolves. Both parties got into one little area where the moon shone on all of them. "Well I guess the moon goddess has spoken" I say. I started stripping in front of them all and slowly walked into the pond. The waters of the pond rippled around me and slowly raised to circle around my body, the clothes that was on the ground turned into a puddle of water. The wolves in surrounding area whimpered and backed away from the pond the human males backing up with them. The pond started glowing while the moon didn't show any light since clouds covered it. I gave them all a playful smirk and raised my hands having the water shoot out into the surrounding area. Everything in the area looked down to the ground shielding their eyes. When they looked back at the pond I was gone and it was still, moonlight shining once more.

(Third Person)

Both the humans and wolves stared at the pond with a shocked appearance. After the initial shock the humans were trying to leave but was quickly stopped when the wolf pack surrounded them growling. They stood back to back but the four white wolves and other wolves blocked all exits to the outside of the circle. They stared at each other as if they were talking, each of the four wolves nodded their heads in unison and stared at the humans. The largest of the wolves that saved the smallest human stood on its hind legs and seemed to start transforming. It was so fast that when they blinked he was already in a human form. The other three followed his example and stood on their hind legs and transformed. In front of the humans stood three males and a female all of them not wearing clothes. All of them were muscular but the males were about the same height as the taller human maybe even taller. The largest wolf was still the tallest of the batch though with actual white hair, two piercing blue eyes, and a blinding smile that made him look slightly charming. His stone like chiseled face stared down at us and shifted into a snarl. "What are humans doing in this part of our territory" the tallest one growled in a voice of total authority. "W-we f-f-followed a girl h-h-here but as-as y-you see she is gone now" the short human stuttered with his head bent to the ground. "Look at me when you speak to me human" he spat with hints of venom in his words. The human looked him in his blue eyes and a ring of blinding diamond color light shined making a ring around both the wolfman and the short human. Though only those two could see it. The wolf looked furious when he said his next word; "MATE".

The smaller human backed away into the taller human and stumbled to the ground his face clearly showing signs of fear. The taller human backed into the wolf lady that appeared behind them. She grabbed him and bit the back of his neck drawing a little blood and injecting some venom in. The human released a soundless scream and collapsed unconscious in a large heap on the ground. The smaller human looked petrified by what just happened and started sobbing loudly. The wolves looked at him in a sympathetic way. "Come on don't cry we are supposed to be mates, you are so weak" the large wolf man yelled harshly while slowly getting closer to the human. He signaled the female wolves behind him to come closer to the human. "Be quiet and calm down. Can you at least tell me your name and age?" He asked. Taking a quieter route trying to calm the human down, though not working and further intimidating the human more. The human looked up at him stuttering "m-m-my n-name is M-M-Mickey; I-i-i'm 15 years old." The wolf nodded getting the human onto his feet who quickly backed away from him. "Well Mickey I'd like to welcome you to my pack. My name is Daniel." The girl behind Mickey pushed him into Daniel. He turned him around using frightening speed and bit into his neck injecting venom and drawing some blood. Mickey gasped and groaned in pain as his eyes rolling into the back of his head before falling unconscious in Daniels's arms.

(Daniels POV)

"Brother Daniel do think we should have done this, you heard them that water sprite in the pond purposely brought them here, this means there could be trouble." One of the transformed wolves said picking up the other human. He had light brown hair with silver blue eyes, button nose and chiseled chin. "You saw what happened, the moon and the lake reacted to them there must be something special about them." Another brother said. This one looked like a copy of the other wolf except he had a darker shade of hair. "Alex, Aaron stop arguing what's done is done lets' take them into the pack house," I said to the angry twins. I looked at the last of the white wolves concerned about the worry on her face. "What's wrong my sister Diana?" I asks. "I don't know, I think he might be my mate." She points to the tall human in Alex's arms. "Well that will be troublesome, you would have to give him the position of beta if that is so." Diana shakes her head and turns to the pack of wolves. She transforms into a white wolf along with the twins, Alex having the tall male on his back. I also shift with Mickey slung over my back, my large white wolf turned to all the wolves and howled to the lowering moon. All the wolves ran up the hill and into the pack house. 'Are you sure you want to take this weakling as a mate' I asked my wolf Fennick. He growls at my attempt at trying to persuade him of rejecting our mate. 'You may not like our mate but I am perfectly fine with him sharing our power. Even though from what I'm sensing he may be even more powerful then we expect him to be. Plus I don't think either of us will be able to resist him soon enough.' Fennick states countering my statement with a smirk. 'Fine I will give him a chance but we are going to reject him if he doesn't live up to the "power" he supposedly has.' My wolf huffs and takes one last look at the smoothed out pond where the water sprite disappeared before following our pack up the hill.