- You are handsome! -One of the girls shyly stated covering her mouth with her hand as the others giggled as they pulled each other close. Jungkook's and my eyes met for a second. I immediately put my arm around his back and stood next to him closely as he blushed hard and looked to the ground with a shy smile on his face. 

How I wish to say that he is actually my boyfriend. But that would be just too much, I didn't think it was necessary. Plus... Jungkook is handsome and he has to know that. So I'm gonna let these fangirls slip. It will be a boost of confidence to him. 

- He is. -I spoke with a low voice as I stared at Jungkook's face. His eyes were still stuck on the floor and he cleared his throat, hearing me compliment him in front of the others. His shyness filled me with warmth. The fact that he is modest about his darn looks makes him look even more attractive. 

- I hope we will get along in the trip! -Dae-Ho spoke with a loud voice as we all turned our attention towards him and replied the same words back cheerfully.

- The bus is here! -Jungkook spoke as he pointed to the road. When did he get his head up? It was facing the ground the entire time haha.

- Let's go! -The students skipped as me and Jungkook followed from behind. 

- Shall we get started with our trip, Jeon Jungkook-ssi, or should I say, Mr. Handsome? -I teased him as we walked towards the bus with locked eyes. He hit my shoulder embarrassed from the compliment as I pulled him closer to me, linking our arms. We started walking a little faster, almost skipping from the excitement. Both our hearts are beating fast in synch. This is such a beautiful morning. 

...

- Welcome to our Graffiti Trip! -Maddie spoke standing from the front of the bus as she supported herself with her hands on the headrest of the seats on both sides. Her voice was really alive and happy. 

We all clapped excitedly in response to Maddie's words as she giggled. 

- So this is our first trip this semester as the Arts Club, and thank you all for joining! -She paused as another round of applause and whistles filled the bus. I looked at Jungkook next to me, who was smiling with a parted mouth as he had all his attention on Maddie. He looks so adorable when he is concentrated and excited at the same time. -Right now we are a total of 25 students, we have six majors and students from freshmen to senior years. So we are quite diverse! 

Maddie made us all introduce ourselves to each other and explained us the course of the trip. I know most of the students here. We were apparently going to make five stops just today and sleep over in a hostel, a little far from Seoul and then get back tomorrow around late morning. We were gonna be guided by a graffiti expert that would lead the trip and teach us how to do the art in different surfaces and canvases. The professor was apparently in another personal car that followed us from behind. 

Jungkook and I were sitting at the fifth seat. He had the window seat, since he wanted to take pictures of the scenery as we travelled. 

- Excited? -I leaned to his side and asked him as he looked back at me and nodded with a smile.

- Very. 

- Still sleepy? 

- Yes. -We giggled to that. 

- Wanna borrow my shoulder for a pillow? -I pointed to my shoulder with my eyes and he sweetly looked at me. 

- Can I borrow your arm too?

- Yup. -I replied with a giggle as he didn't waste time cuddling into my arm with his two arms and rested his head on my shoulder. I leaned my head on his after placing a soft kiss on his hair. He smells like a flower cologne today. It makes me feel young and fresh. It makes me wanna be close to him. -You can borrow my hand too. -I held my hand out and opened my fingers on the arm that he cuddled on.