chapter ;eight

Si yeon POV

I finished my breakfast which was surprisingly delicious, and started cleaning up the dishes when I heard the door slam shut, I was glad Ji Wook was back and ran over to him, ''hey'' I said with the most stupid smile planted on my face. He looked at me blankly and replied dryly with a ''hi'' I was so confused, I had never seen Ji Wook like this, was he mad at me? what did I do?...

He rushed into his room and slammed the door shut, a rush of emotions devoured me mixed with ambiguity, what was going on? With confusion smacked on my face I bolted into his room with frustration and asked him, ''whats wrong with you, did I do something to you?'' I asked with a bit of anger mixed in my voice, I was starting to second guess last night it seemed like it was all an illusion and this is his playboy antics coming back... He looked up at me with surprise and stared at me when finally he mumbled ''nothing, leave me alone and take the bus to work'' he said staring at his feet giving me no eye contact. I looked at him in disgust then got my clothes and bag and left.

Ji Wook POV

It seems like nothing can do right for me, the one time I start to feel happiness or... love... everything has to go wrong, it's like I'm cursed.

One week later...

For an entire week now I have been avoiding Si Yeon, I believe it's the best thing I can do for her, if anything. I know Areum, and if there is one thing I know about her it's that she can and will ruin anyone's life.

3 Years ago...

''YA! Ji Wook! stop teasing me" screamed one of the many girls in my class. They are all hopeless, Aha, it's so fun breaking their hearts and playing with them, what idiots. In two weeks I'll be graduating from college finally! My years of hard work and good grades will pay of to something. I've been imagining what my graduation would look like and I see a vision of a beautiful girl by my side... One to play with of course!

I don't think I would take any of these girls serious, it's something about how devoted and helpless they are, drooling over me. I've got to say it boosts my ego but makes it easier to break their hearts despite how foolish they look. I've got to say though, out of all the girls, there is one girl. Areum, it's in the name, she's beautiful! Her hair is the most luscious deep brunette matching her dark eyes that glisten whenever we lock eyes, not to forget her beautiful legs! She is the only one that doesn't make me puke whenever I'm in her presence, I guess she'll do just fine.

One thing I didn't mention is... She doesn't really know me.

Later that week, I made it my goal to make her fall head over hills in love with me, let the games begin...

AUTHORS NOTES: HEY GUYSSSS! IT'S BEEN LONG BUT BETTER SOMETHING THAN NOTHING, PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS THAT YOU KNOW WILL LOVE THIS!!! ALSO COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT. BEST COMMENT WILL FEATURE IN MY NEXT CHAPTER!! (AND WHO KNOWS I MIGHT BE INSPIRED BY THEM!!)