chapter;four

Ji wook POV

1 week later...

Today was the perfect day, the past week she hasn't been speaking to me but indirecting about her 'honey moon' with her so called husband. Pfft does she really think I believe her? What idiot would go for her?...

I entered the office when an impressively large rose bouquet on her desk filled the room with a sweet aroma. ''Like the bouquet I brought you?'' I joked with a chuckle, ''actually my handsome husband brought it me'' she replied glaring at me, swiftly getting back to work, ''Let me meet that husband of yours'' I said sternly for the first time without a smile. ''No he is a foreigner, he speaks English you wouldn't understand him'' she said with literal beads of sweat on her forehead.

Si Yeon POV

what am I going to do!?? And were am I going to find a 'devoted' husband that send bouquets to me... It makes me sad I actually brought the bouquet for myself to carry on with this stupid lie. I knew I never should had lied! UGH! 

He will soon find out, but I have to stop it before he finds out! I left my shift early to get a head start to go home when I ran past my favourite cafe joint and met a random handsome man, ''hey'' he said walking over to me with a friendly smile, he gave me the vibe of an old good friend I knew which made me feel at home. ''Um hi'' I said shyly looking at him. When he came over closer I got a good look at him and instantly noticed his deep emerald eyes with specks of shimmering gold reflecting off of them, his shoulders were broad and his hair had beautiful loose curls that effortlessly brushed against his face. He looked Korean but at the same time looked foreign. ''Are you from around here?'' he asked with perfectly good Korean ''yeah I've been living here practically all my life'' I replied, ''what about you?'' I followed on. ''Well I was born here but came from America''. Well, well, well! I guess luck is on my side because...

That was it! He is perfect! He is foreign, handsome and seems like he could be a devoted partner I hope!! There is no possible way of Ji wook knowing I'm lying now... Could I possibly ask him to be my husband??! Ummm, maybe if I paid him... Wow... This really is getting sad!!

                 a couple hours later

''Thank you!'' I said happily waving. Its perfect, I asked if he could be my husband for a while and he agreed, this just might be my lucky day!! 

Ji Wook POV

I slouched on my couch with my beer thinking about her, was I really starting to like her? No this would be way too soon especially for me. Back in college days my nickname was heart breaker and it still sticks. She is different though... Too different...

'SI YEON' 'SI YEON' 'SI YEON' her name kept on ringing in my head, I had to get her out.

              The following day

SI yeon POV

The next day I came in with my 'husband', Adam and things started looking good already ''you look beautiful today'' Adam said with his beautiful front white teeth exposed. I already knew this would work tbh, its perfect we even have that newly wedded flirtatious aura! Or was it too good to be true...

As soon as I entered my office I see Ji wook with the largest grin on this mouth that soon turned into hysterical laughing ''AHAHAHAH'', ''why are you laughing'' I asked concerned and quiet annoyed ''That's..That's my ...brother AHAHAH'' he said with pants of laughter in between every few words. OMG I JUST REALIZED JI WOOK IS ALSO A FOREIGNER OF COURSE THEY'D KNOW EACH OTHER!  Just when i thought my life couldn't get any worse...

What was I going to do!! I thought and thought and did the only possible thing I could do for my pride's sake ''Uhm yeah he is and he also is my husband'' I said slightly stuttering with anxiety ''Adam really? Is she paying you?! It better be a lot! ahaha!!'' he said laughing out loud wiping tears away from the corners of his creased eyes ''Ji wook aha umm'' Adam said hesitantly with immediate embarrassment. I had to say something ''Okay, Okay... he isn't my husband, happy?'' I said looking down in defeat. ''Haha finally, want to know something? I knew you weren't married all along, and Adam you're dismissed, go to your actual wife and kids'' he said purposefully with a smile. 

The rest of the day dragged in embarrassment and shame alongside the constant quick glance Ji wook would give me before bursting out with the most condescending and belittling laugh making me feel more stupid. Finally both our shifts ended, I quickly packed up and rushed ahead, we both walked the same way which didn't help the awkward situation. I sped walked with ji wook trailing behind me on his phone unintrested. 

Seriously that jerk, he thrives off of making me feel shame, I never want to see his face again! 

As the distance between us grew larger and larger... Suddenly a large man wearing all black grabbed me and dragged me away ''AHHH'' I screamed in the loudest shriek ever. All of a sudden it felt like I was in this world by myself, the large man dragged me into a ginormous black van with tinted windows. In the distance I saw a broad shouldered figure in the background running faster than ever. All the possible outcomes I was making up in my head... Could it be another person trying to abduct me, is it someone trying to save me , Is it... Ji wook...

Unexpectedly I heard a loud thump on the back of the car, then the windows crashed unexpectedly until the door opened swiftly, I'd never been so happy in my life for someone to open a door... It was Adam... He looked so handsome even though my vision was blurry, everything seemed fine... I was finally safe... Then everything turned black...

The next morning...

I woke up on a random couch in a cramped apartment... where was I? I rubbed my eyes confused when I saw a muscular body... SHIRTLESS! All I could see was the back of his head... who was this?! I started to panic, where was I; was it all an illusion and this was the man who abducted me?

Slowly the man's head turned... It was ji wook, he looked at me with the most kind and concerned look in his eyes, something in me yearned for a reassuring hug from him. I quickly turned away from him when I realised I was staring at him, my cheeks burned with embarrassment, he walked towards me and all I could see was his defined abs and broad manly shoulders that made me blush harder ''Umm do you want anything to eat?'' he said scratching the back of his neck looking down. I was wearing an over sized t-shirt of his when i realised my chest was out! OMG! I quickly covered up and blushed heavily. ''um.. I'm sorryy'' I said near tears and ran to the toilet with superhuman speed. After I cleaned up I came out and put a towel around myself when suddenly I fell and hurt my leg ''Ahhhhhh'' I screeched out near tears ''what happened'' Ji wook said worriedly rushing into the toilet ''Aish cover up'' he said shoving a jumper in my face. He helped me up with his surprisingly large muscular hands. I was so close to him and could hear his heart beating fast. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. We stared into each others eyes when I quickly turned around. ''Do you need help'' he said looking helplessly sad ''uhh its okay'' I said hesitantly when I really did want him to help. Without a word he came and bandaged up my leg with the most care, I stared at him with awe whilst he figured out how to tie the bandage up... ''all ready'' he said looking up at me with a sincere smile. I don't know but I think I...

Ji Wook POV 

I knew she was easy... 

It's not a game anymore... I think I'm in...