The beginning

History makes present what it is. Many years ago when gods still roamed around earth and goddesses still granted the wishes of humans. When good was good and evil was evil. When nature was all the world had to offer and its beauty was its neutrality.

Then lived a beautiful goddess. She was the goddess of Immortality. Cybele. She was the only one who could grant man eternal life. In addition she possessed enough magic to bring one back to life. This goddess had the respect of the other gods and goddesses but there was one problem.

Cybele harbored a forbidden feeling; Love. Yes, all gods were supposed to love the human race but they were forbidden to love anyone, not gods, not humans. However, Cybele was in love with a human. It was wrong in the kingdom of gods and to the gods themselves but she still didn't stop meeting her human lover.

After lots of warning and commotions, the Realm of gods decided to teach the human a lesson since they weren't allowed to harm Cybele. They put the curse of Nebuchadnezzar on him.

He shall roam around the forest forever. He shall wine and dine with wild animals all the days of his life. He shall be seen as a beast by his fellow men.

Hearing, this Cybele was devastated, she tried her best to reverse the curse but failed. She pleaded with the realm of gods but they also couldn't reverse the curse. It was irreversible.

However Cybele didn't give up, she spent all her time searching for a cure making her neglect her duties to the human race.

While searching for a cure, Cybele discovered that her human lover got wilder and untamable during the night. He would lose control and harm his fellow humans. Even though she loved him, her love for the human race was stronger. Now Cybele stopped looking for a cure and started looking for ways to stop him.

This discovery made Cybele go to the moon goddess Artemis to seek for help. Artemis offered to help Cybele by strengthening three men to go fight the beast. Cybele happly agreed but in exchange, she had to bond her powers with Artemis.

The three men sent to kill the beast succeeded but before they could kill him, he bit all three of them, poisoning them with his curse. He also promised them that he would be back, to destroy all of humanity. By poisoning them the beast created the first three werewolves and only Lycans ever made.

On creating the Lycans, Artemis knew that the beast had left its seed in this world.

Cybele and Artemis were both still troubled about the comeback of the beast. After searching for ways to keep him in the underworld for eternity, they found only one. Since their powers were bonded, they were the only ones powerful enough to kill the beast when he came back. So they gave a prophecy, a prophecy of rebirth.

With that, there was peace in the world again, until it all started happening again.