When Disconnection Is Good

Asuna's P.O.V

I squirmed at being waken up.

"Wake up mommy! Please! Wake up!"

"Asuna! Wake up, Wake up!" I blinked my eyes open and rubbed them. They were soaking wet. Kirito threw his arms into my neck. Yui threw herself into me.

"Hm? Whats wrong?" I asked with a completely blank face of confusion. Kirito released himself. He wiped his eyes.

"You were screaming- and then you just stopped. But you kept crying, and crying."

"Oh. Im sorry." I guess I had a nightmare.

We were on floor 90. We had to beat that boss... Then the last one.

It had been around a three months since Bella died. We had been taking alot of time to level, so we could be safe. And around three since Andrew hung himself.

He left a note- Saying how he couldn't live with out his sister. Brianna had practically lost her sanity, but was hanging on.

Yui cuddled in between me and Kirito. I leaned my head on his chest, and he stroked my head. I watched Yui doze off. I smiled.

My eye lids got heavy, and I heard Kirito mumble, "It's fine. We can get out of this.. I love you Asuna." I smiled, finally going into a deep sleep.

~~~~

I awoke with myself on top of Kirito, and Yui was back in her bed. It was still around midnight.

I blinked slowly and rested my head back down again. I felt Kirito tap my shoulder, so I turned to look at him, when I did so, he engulfed me in a kiss.

It eventually got really passionate- Tongue to tongue. I broke the kiss, and smiled. " Hello"

"Hello, lovely." He wrapped his arms around my neck. Yui was still sleeping. "What if she wakes up?" I asked.

"I woke her up both times. She won't." He reassured me.

I sighed. "Okay, lets do it." He gave me a smirk and moved his hands down, pulling off my nightgown.

~~~~

I panted, snuggling into Kirito. He pushed my hair aside and I smiled, looking at him with my amber eyes.

"Hey Kirito?"

" Hm? "

"I love you."

" Well, if you didn't that would scare me. " He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

I kissed his nose. I noticed both of us never put anything back on. I ignored it. It felt better like this anyways.

I yawned, I looked at the clock in the corner of my vision.

2:00 am? I didn't know we did it so long.

I felt my self losing control over my mind. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~

Kirito poked my cheek. I fluttered my eyes open. I yawned and stretched my arms. "Good Morning..." I noticed my things were on again.

"Good morning. Lisbeth told us all to meet up at her shop so we can go to the boss fight." I grumbled. " Okay. Let me get changed, and make breakfast. "

He nodded. I rose and swapped my equipment. I headed out the door as Yui flung herself at me. I was so used to it, I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen with ease.

I set her on the counter where she kicked her legs back and forth and watched me cook happily.

"Here Yui." I gave her a plate, and it had waffles and fruit.