A special day.

Authors Note:
Hoi My Brave Burritos! I have an announcement. It has to do with my uploading schedule, of course, maybe everyday you might get a chapter during the summer. But if I am in school, the best you may get is two chapters a week. I will try to make it four but of course, I have about a month or two roughly till school starts again. So, I may be able to finish this book. I was thinking, Should I finish this book off, or just make a second? Or course, I would make it so this gets to a good length. so anyways, Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

(I wouldn't play the music till the wedding part of I were you!)

(Basically, Asuna is ready and on her way to the wedding.)

Asuna stared out the window. Her stomach was fluttering, and she was so nervous it would be unexplainable.

The girls were all talking, laughing, and teasing Asuna. They arrived at the root t. It was almost dawn, because they decided a sunrise wedding would be cool. There were cute lanterns, and lights everywhere.

They had a decent amount of Red, White, and of course, black. Asuna's dress was white, and had some red on it. Everyone was staring in awe as she walked by, so I guess what the girls said about her looking like a godess was true.

Klein came in to see if the girls were there yet. Everyone was in their dresses, so they were cracking up. He wasn't moving. Just standing there. "I think we broke Klein!" Sugu laughed. In the end Kazuto came to get him, closing his eyes. " What the Hell Klein? " We managed too head as Kazuto dragged him away.

"Damn.. Just wait bro.." He rubbed his head. " so I'm guessing they look good? " Kazuto asked. "I'll give you one thing, Asuna looks like a queen."

" But Klein, " They were back in their room. Kazuto was just as nervous as Asuna, "If I catch you hitting on Asuna, I won't hold back." He gave him a ' Death Glare'

Klein nodded frantically. "Okay! Okay!" Soon enough, it was about five minutes till it was time.

Asuna was about to panic when she felt a arm grab hers. It was her father's and his eyes were threatening to spill tears. She walked down the aisle, all while Kazuto just stared in awe. Dang, was he lucky!I

(Blah Blah Blah, Too lazy to write goes and stuff..)

"I do."

Asuna answered.

"Kazuto you may now kiss the bride." Kazuto did so and everyone cheered. Asuna looked in the audience. Her mother was next to her father, and she was. . Crying?

Asuna smiled at her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Mrs.Kirigaya, How are you tonight?" He asked with a sly grin on his face.

"I'm great!" They kissed again. Liz poked them, and Silica was right next to her. " see Keiko, " She snickered. "Told you they would be like this."

" and I told you this was our wedding, that we kindly invited you to. " Kazuto answered. She shut up. They laughed.

"Okay! Speech time!" Asuna looked aside to see Kourichirou ? ( I just did what sounds familiar.) Say. "So kazuto, I want to warn you on how terrifying Asuna can be." Kazuto answered. " Oh I know. And from now on, it I see her with a butter knife, I'm going to back away slowly and run. "

"Exactly!" Asuna's brother laughed and so did everyone else, including Asuna. " Well, no matter how downright scary she is, I just wasn't you to know she is loyal and will stick with you, "

"He came up with a paper, and it has tape on it. He came down from the stage and stuck it in asuna. She read it aloud. "'If wielding a sharp object, BEWARE! '" everyone started laughing. Asuna picked up a just so happened, butter knife. " Okay, so who's my next victim? " Everyone ducked down.

"Anyways," he continued, "As much as I am here to love on you, I have also been sent to embarrass you.. So now I present.. A embarrassing story about Asuna." He began. " when we were young, Asuna and I were playing outside. We found a butterfly, and Asuna followed it until she caught it. Heaven knows how.. Anyways. Like I said, she is terrifying. She killed the butterfly, and took a it's wings and said she wanted to be a fairy. Anyways there you go. " He ended and Asuna blushed a deep shade of red. Kazuto hugged her while laughing.

"Cake time!" Someone yelled out. Asuna and Kirito took their plates and red each other, until Kazuto smashed it in Asuna's face. She did the same.

" Good job Asuna! " she heard Liz yell out. "Thanks! But he got me first!" And then she grabbed her napkin and wiped her face with it. Kazuto was trying to pick it off somehow. She got a rag and wiped of his face. He whined.

"It was perfectly good!" " Not if it's smashed. " "Yes!" " No! "" Yes! " "Yes!" Asuna turned the tables. " No! " Kazuto yelled. "VICTORY IS MINE!" Asuna called out easing a fist in triumph.

When they left, Asuna threw her Bouquet. She turned to see who got it. Little silica had it, in disbelief she raised her first in the air.

Next for the garter..

Kazuto crept under her dress, and until he got it. She was blushing. They both turned. Klein had it. Great..

They drove home, talking about the events of the day.

Kazuto, carried her over the threshold. He set her down, and missed her, it was a deep kiss. Until they were led to the bedroom.

~~~~~~~

ANOTHER CHAPTER! ;3;

Like/Hate?

Vote!

Stay brave, Burritos.