Chapter 25; The last Key

Start from the beginning

" Trinard, as you place the ring on Zyiere's finger, please repeat after me:
I Trinard Smith take Zyiere Johnson to be my wife.
I promise you love, honor and respect,
to be faithful to you
and forsaking all others,
until death do us part " the priest said and Ice repeated each word as he slid the ring on my finger .

" Zyiere, as you place the ring on Trinard's finger, please repeat after me:
I Zyiere Johnson take Trinard Smith to be my husband.
I promise you love, honor and respect,
to be faithful to you
and forsaking all others,
until death do us part " The priest said and I repeated each word while sliding the ring on Ice's finger.

" You may now kiss the bride " The priest said and we gave each other a long, passionate kiss while everyone clapped .

I hugged Melody and my parents before we walked down the aisle together to get ready for the wedding reception .

<[]><[]><[]><[]><[]><[]><[]>

After changing into a regular all white dress and some brown sandals, Ice and I walked to the reception where everyone was .

" This is beautiful, I'm so happy " I smiled at Ice and he kissed my lips . " That's all that matters "

Everyone begin clapping and then we walked over to where our parents was .

" Congratulations " they all said at the same time, they all was actually friends back in the days... Before we were born .

" Thank you Thank you " I said with a huge smile . I just couldn't stop smiling today .

" Okay it's time to cut the cake but I have to make a toast first " Ice's mom Brenda said .

She tapped on her wine glass to get everyone's attention after Ice stopped the music stopped . " Hey everyone, I would like to make a toast to my son and my daughter in-law . I remember Trinard coming to the house talking about how he think he found the one and I wanted to meet her so bad ... He finally had brung her to see me and after having dinner and talking with her I just knew she was the one for my son and I was so glad that he found her . Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know how happy I am for you . I love the both of you and congratulations " she smile and lifted up her glass .
" To Ice and Zy " everyone said and lifted up their glass .

We walked over to the cake as everyone watched and we cut the first piece together .

I cute more slices then Ice and I fed the cake to each other, it was so good . Hands down best cake I ever had .

<[]><[]><[]><[]><[]><[]><[]>

Ice

After the reception we left and got on a plane to Paris for our honeymoon .

" Come on baby hurry up " I told Zyiere, she was taking forever to come out the bathroom .

She walked out with an all black lingerie on and man was I glad to call her my wife . I'm really married man , it feels good.

She walked over to me and climbed on top of me, I only had on my boxers so she could easily feel me rising .

She leaned down and kissed me deeply and I flipped her over .

I begin to suck on her neck and I let go and told her to get all the way naked . She did as told .

I set up some candles and turned the lights off to set the mood .

I got back in bed and just went down . She immediately arched her back and moaned out loud, there was no reason to hold back, no one could hear her . We was on the top floor in a luxury hotel and we was the only ones up here because there was only one room on the top floor .

" Mmm " she moaned out and placed her legs on my back. After she came I licked it all up and came up to kiss her .

I shoved myself into her as we kissed and she made an O with her mouth and wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck .

I just watched her facial expressions and started doing deep, slow strokes . I kissed her lips passionately so she could feel the love and she looked me in my eyes and said she loved me and I said it back .

We both came at the same time then she flipped over and got on top, taking charge .

She slowly slid herself on my thick pelvis to adjust to the size and when she did she started to go faster .

She moaned while bitting her lip and I then let out a lil moan but quickly caught myself. No girl ever mad me moan but Zyiere's shit got that type of power .

We went at it all night long then we took a shower together and laid in bed naked, wrapped up in the sheets .

I'm happy to be a married man, now its time to start more businesses and get out the game .

Zyiere and my kids changed me for the better . They are My weakness .

A/N

Y'all think I should do one more chapter of like when the kids are older because if not than this is the last chapter . And ya'll actually have to comment yes if you want another chapter or I won't post another one and I'll just start editing the book.