Part 2

"Oh my god! There is a whole bunch of people in that corner!" Angie exclaimed " What's going on over there?" Oh yeah huh? I forgot to tell Angie about Justin Bieber.

" Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Justin Bieber is now coming to OUR School," I stated like a mad women. Angie's face frooze, then she put her head in her hands.

" Oh no ! Why ?!?!" She Screamed. To tel you the truth she HATED him. One time she saw a little girl with a shirt of him and it looked like she was about to tear it into shreds, but thanks to me she didn't. I really don't know her problem. I have never asked.

" Here you go beautiful ladies," Paul said as he dropped us off.

" Thanks!" We said in unison. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Angie blow a kiss and wink to him. It's so funny like she tries too hard.

While we were walking to our lockers somebody grabbed my arm and pushed me towards them. I yelped " Hey," Ow my arm was hurting badly. He or she must have taken steroids. When I turned around I found myself staring into the eyes of the famous most "handsomest guy in the world" Justin Bieber. He looks so much better up close.

" Hey, please don't scream i'm trying to hide from them," He stiffened when he said the last part. He was mentioning about the crazed fans.

I nodded " So why did you pull me? I could have been another crazed fan who would have screamed in your face like every other one does," I looked at him all surprised.

" Well you seemed like the girl that doesn't like my kind of music," He stated.

" Amy, stop playing games and let's go to our locker," She said sternly. Now she is angry. No one likes it when she does. Like she would murder someone.Oh my god! I think I have short term memory because i'm always forgetting about things, like now I forgot about Angie. I need to make up an excuse quick!

" Angie, Something came up I had to go to the bathroom. Just go to first period, I'll be right there," I said sounding like I was in the bathroom. She just said a fine and then walked towards the 7000 building where our first hour, Chemistry, was located.

When she left Justin said " Where are my manners? Sorry I forgot to ask what's your name?"

" Amanda," I began "Yes I know your name is Justin, who doesn't know that?" He chuckled after I said that " C'mon lets go see your schedule.

Turns out we have the same first period together, also fifth, sixth, and seventh. His locker was on the right side of mine. "Yay happy dance ? " Justin said after we figured out his schedule.

I wanted to play with him so I said in a serious voice," Uhmm Justin don't dance you are gonna ruin my reputation!" Right when I said that the happiness in his voice faded away.

" Oh," He stood silent for quite a while.

Then I had to do it. I bursted out laughing I can't believe he fell for it. " Oh my gosh ! I was just kidding.Cmon lets go to our first period. When we reached first period I saw the usual, people making out while the teacher is out and Angie flirting with Jason the Quarterback of the football team.

~~~

What do you guys think?(: