Part 31

Amys POV

I don't know what came over me, I just had the urge to kiss him and I guess I let it get the best of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and our lips were moving in sync. It was the best feeling in the world. We parted and stared into eachother eyes, he smiled. Gosh, he was just so damn gorgeous. His face was flushed, he was blushing.

 Then, out of no were, his blushing turned into worry, "Amanda, what if some one saw?" He whispered angrily. 

Oh he doesn't like me,   why would he be so angry about it? I felt tears come to my eyes, but then I quickly wiped them away before he could see. "Ummm, I'm sorry?" 

He face soften a little, he shook his head, "No, Amy its not what you think, I really like you but I meant what if anyone saw us kissing?"

"Oh," I whispered , I looked at my shoes I didn't really think about that. I feel bad now, what if we are going to be in the news and I'm going to be getting death threats. Man, why am I so stupid? I rubbed my temples and continued, "Om so sorry Justin, I didn't think about that," 

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~

 I woke up from the nap I took when Justin and  I got home, I looked at my cell.

  2 New Messages ; Mom & Unknown 

Mom : Honey , we are all meeting for dinner at 'Cupids Love Restruant' at 8*o clock sharp. Dress fancy.....Love ya Sweetie :D

Unknown : Uhmm..... hello? Is this Amanda? This is Adam from University Of Dancing , I just want to say congradulations! You have been accepted. You start on 6./14/11 , at 8:30 

- Adam

I screamed loud and jumped on the bed and started dancing my butt off. I was so happy! Out of no where Justin comes through the kitchen door, "Woah, can I join the party?' He smirked.