You looked around the room, not knowing where to go. This was too much!! Tears started rolling down your face. You couldn't do it.. you wanted to be back home with your family. You fell down and cried in your arms, and the sound of salads shoes approached you. "(Y/N), a-are you alright?" He slowly questioned. You looked up at him. He sat on his knees next to you.

"No.." you said, looking away. "I-I just want to be back home.." you gasped between words as tears rolled down your face. "Well-Well you can stay here, with me, Majory and Hubert. Y-you are a nice young lady/gentle man, and most importantly, you are my comrade." He said. He pulled his three fingers up onto my shoulder. You looked back at him.

This man wasn't just a green humanoid creature- he was your friend.. and what he called, your comrade. "Pl-please don't cry.." he said. You smiled, then hugged him. Then, you stood up. He looked up at you, then stood up also. With a huge smile on his face. "I-I have to go." You said, taking a step back. His smile turned into a frown full of confusion. "Pardon?" He questioned. You shook your head. "I-I have to leave." You slowly stepped towards the door, then opened it. "B-but-" you dashed outside before he could continue his words.

Go to chapter 22