Chapter 7: Vampire Blood?

Enjoy,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

"I swear I'm going to kill that kid." The old man growled darkly as he paced around the room trying to keep his breathing even.

"He's coming don't worry." Mark said and the old man gave him a warning look. Mark feel quiet and lowered his head staring at the ground. We were all sitting in the living room: the old man, Sammy, Peter, Mark, Zelly and I waiting for Jake to show up. The other Alpha and Zelly's parents were going to be here in a few minutes.

"Where did you send him anyways?" I asked the old man and he exhaled a breath looking out the window.

"Reasons that will be explained in the meeting, He went to go search for something and promised to be back for the meeting. I know where he is but I don't know if I should send someone out."

"Nicole, Mark and I will go." Peter spoke up but the old man shook his head.

"No, I need Nicole here for the meeting."

"Let Peter and Mark then." I shrugged lightly but he again shook his head.

"No." He told us and I glanced over at Sammy, she was sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Sammy, do you feel weird at all like Jake might be in trouble?" I asked her, she lifted her head looking over at me then shook her head.

"No." She replied, "But I'm curious where he went." She added and the old man glanced over at her for a second before looking back at the window. I saw his eyes widened a bit before he started to make he way to the front door. Zelly's head turned towards the door and I saw tears in her eyes as a huge smile appeared on her face.

"Alpha Dean, long time no see." A young voice spoke, I looked over to see a guy in his late teens standing at the doorway giving the old man a handshake. He had tan skin, blonde hair and dark eyes. Four others were behind him.

"Alpha Conner." The old man replied.

"Mom, Dad!" Zelly cried jumping up from the couch as Sammy quickly put her book away. Zelly ran over to the group and quickly engulfed her parents who looked to be in their late forties their hair already turning gray. The other two smiled lightly at the three of them. The both of them looked to be the same age as Alpha Conner, the one had short brown hair and the other had dark blonde hair.

"That Alpha keeps looking over at us." Peter spoke in a whisper, Mark and I looked over at him, he nodded over to where the old man and Alpha Conner were talking. We glanced over and Alpha Conner glanced at me straight in the eyes. "Correction, at Nicole." Peter mumbled then grabbed my hand with his, Mark took a hold of my other hand at the same time Peter did. I glanced at my hands as my cheeks turned a light red and that warmth surrounded me.

"Why are you guys holding my hands?" I asked them as everyone made there way into the living room where we were.

"Rangan is telling me that it shows where all together and that your protected." Mark spoke quietly.

"The third Guardian would be either sitting in front or standing behind you." Peter added in and Mark nodded his head. Okay I have to say seeing them this way is a bit weird.

"Okay let's get down to business shall we." The old man spoke as he sat down next to Sammy who sat up straight. Zelly was sitting with her parents and Alpha Conner along with the two others sat on the last couch.

"Hold it a minute." Alpha Conner spoke holding up his hand, he glanced over at the three of us. "I'd like to ask who the young lady and the two gentleman are." He said looking over at us. "The one on the far right isn't even in your pack."