Chapter 19 - Finding Out The Ugly Truth

Alisyn's P.O.V

So I was going through my twitter feed and I saw that Ken's friend tweeted:

'YOO my friend @Kendrick_is the bomb FINALLY got laid last night!'

'Yup get 'em boy!'

WHAT THE HELL?!!

I didn't believe it at first until I saw a picture of him and Kaylee together!

As got out of bed my phone started to ring...and it was Kaylee.

"What could you possibly want?"I asked/yelled

"As you heard Ken and I fun last night; plus he told me all about your dead grandma" she said

"What the fuck you said you little bitch!" I angrilly yelled

"So, his grandpa gave your grandma too much to drink so she had an overdose. Plus he's been putting off you for a while now-" and with that I hung up the phone and ran to my mom.

******

I can't believe he would keep something like this for me, to think I was actually starting to care for him! Oh and don't get me started on him and Kay.

Ugh. Well my mom immediately called the police and Kendrick's grandpa was arrested at the spot.

"Um, honey the police called and asked us if we could come by the station a-and be asked more questions..." my mom said as she came in the living room.

Oh the pain in her voice.

After we were done, guess who I bumped into? Yup that's right Kendrick.

"Ali..look I know sorry can't fix this but when my grandpa told me about your I was already into you, but I lo-" I cut him off.

"That's a bunch of bullshit!" I yelled as the tears rushed down my face.

"If you really loved me then you would tell me about my grandma from jump start and you would never sleep with my ex-best friend!" I yelled/screamed

"Ali" he whined

"It's Alisyn to you and don't ever speak to me again"

"Fine"

I dashed about the station.

I can't believe this.

I knew I should've of stayed away from Kendrick. I knew he was keeping something from me.

Ugh. I'm stupid.