Prologue

In a dark room, shutters closed, door locked, and floor messy, lay a small boy, no older than 5. His knees were folded against his chest, his dark brown hair covered his eyes, and his small body shook with sobs.

"What's wrong with me?"
The little boy asked to no one, seemingly talking to himself
"Why am I not good enough?"
His voice shook with grief and anger, though anger at what?

"Pathetic"

"Miserable"

"Loser"

The boy kept repeating these hurtful words to himself. The pain that surrounded him was suffocating, almost. It clouded the boy's mind, shrouding his mind in darkness and despair. He wanted to die, but he knew he had to live if only to destroy those who destroyed him.

"I'll show them."

The boy stood up, body covered in bandages ranging from his neck to his lower thighs.

The boy ran to a desk in the darkroom and opened the laptop resting upon it.

"I'll show them all."

—————two years later—————

"MOMMY, I want to play with big brother!"
A four-year-old child yelled at their mother who was cooking dinner in the kitchen.

"Is big brother done with his homework?"
The mother asked

"No... but I want to play with him!"
The child whined

"You have to wait for him to be done, then you can play with him"
The mother scolded

"Fine~"
The child gave in and set himself down in front of the tv.

———ten years later———
Erin's POV

Ya know how annoying little brothers are? Well of course not, you probably have normal siblings. Ones that follow you around all day and try to get your attention and when they finally get your attention they do something stupid like show you a meme.

Well, my little brother is a little different, he... how do I put this? He is much stronger than normal 15 years old. Sadly, I am much weaker than a normal 17-year-old, so I really can't do anything when my brother barges into my room, breaking the lock I had on before and drags me outside to watch him play football with his team.

I was doing very important work.

Yeah, that's right, my brother plays football, that's right, he forces me to watch, and yes, that's right that I have no clue how the game works. It's so stupid and complicated, I honestly don't think the low IQ-ed cheerleaders even know what's going on, they just know when the other team scores a point and how to flirt with every team member.

Sometimes, I really envy girls who admit they have no clue what's going on, like this one girl, who was a cheerleader mind you, who admitted that she didn't have a clue what team was doing what and then, when one girl asked how that was possible if she was a cheerleader, went into a detailed description about how stupid football was.

I honestly think she was preparing to say this and knew that the one other girl was going to ask that question. She had a, amazingly made, PowerPoint, poster board, and props ready for use.

Anyway, I'm getting off track, so annoying brothers. You get brothers dragging you, quite literally, away to their football games. Anyone got one so we can vent the pain of having a little brother stronger than you?

Okay, back in reality, my brother was doing the weird huddle with his teammates that you see on tv. You know, I actually have no clue what the players say during this period of time in which they are closely huddled together and talking in whispered tones. Heck, they could be talking about their day, then when the last persons done talking, say "GO TEAM" and get into their positions. If that makes any sense.

Ha, it probably doesn't.

Wait, I got off track again... dammit. Maybe I have ADHD or something, I tend to get off topic all the time. Huh, whatever.

Anyway, I was sitting at the top of the bleachers, watching the players doing their huddle thingy when a random stranger comes and sits right next to me. There were literally hundreds of other seats that the person could sit down on but no, they just had to sit next to me.

Whatever, maybe if I ignore him he'll go away.

Sadly, that was not the case.

"So, you like football"
The guy asked. I ignored him

"Is that a yes or..."
The guy trailed off, glancing at me once or twice.

"I'll take that as a yes"
God this guy was annoying. He just would not shut up. Seriously. Ha, Siriously... I laugh at my own puns.

"—and I find it really interesting, what about you?"
Shit, he was talking. I guess I tuned him out. Okay, Erin, you've got this, just say nothing and ignore the stranger sitting next to you. Remember, stranger danger!

The guy was now staring at me, really intensely, and I was trying my best not to look at him directly. Suddenly, I great idea popped into my mind, and I (inwardly) smirked.

I grabbed my phone (that I was just able to get before I was dragged to the football game) and my headphones (the small kind), they were pink, before plugging them in and popping the ear-thingies into my ears. I opened Pandora's Box, a radio station, and went to my, brother proclaimed, 'Emo Radio'.

Pressing play, I let the music drown out whatever football freak was talking about and closed my eyes, wanting everything except me and the music to disappear. One of my favorite songs played, and I couldn't help but discreetly mouth the words to the song.

After about an hour, I saw the players on the field disperse and my brother comes jogging up to me. I pulled out my ear-plugs (doesn't remember what they're called) and paused the random song that was playing.

The guy who sat down next to me was still there, so I awkwardly stood up and met my brother half-way, ready to go home and get away from the creepy football freak.

"Hey, Erin!"
My brother, Ash, shouted out as I came within screaming distance. I rolled my eyes at his antics and, in a much quieter voice, almost above a whisper, said "Hey Ash", when we got close enough.

He grinned widely at me before gesturing for me to follow behind him in the direction of his car. Okay, before you ask any questions, Ash has a learners permit, and me having my drivers license, am a suitable experienced driver that is accompanying the learner.

To be honest, I actually prefer Ash driving, and I'm sure he does too because I'm a horrible driver. I swerve too much, I always stop abruptly, and I forget to switch gears about half the time. It's a miracle I ever got my drivers license. I think my instructor just thought I was nervous.

So anyway, that's why I prefer it if Ash drives. 

Alright, so I got in the passenger's seat while Ash got in the driver's seat and he began to back out of his parking space and away from the school, where we were parked. 

———————
Pshhhhhhh, totally didn't pull this story out of my you know where and shove it into your mouth. Haha, where did you get that idea... *slowly dying*

Alright, so I may not have a plan for this story, but hey, I got inspiration and I'm gonna use it. Yea.

Anyway, enjoy my prologue chapter to get you hooked (not really) and then wait a month before posting another chapter? Great! Cause I'll probably update within this week (probably)!