We looked around. There were 8 guards. "We shooting or sneaking?" I asked. "Sneak," Nathan said. I nodded and pulled my knife out. We hid in the tall grass. We followed Nathan. We were along the walls. Nathan and Sam mainly did most of the work. If there were guns, I grabbed them for the boys and if I knew there were cases I could take, I took. I knew guns all too well. I took the shells of the guns the boys had.

Once there were no more guys, we moved on and started climbing the cliffside once more. We heard some of Nadine's guys practically chewing each other's ears off. We took them down one by one. We ran and kept sneaking around.

We got to a door, and it was so damn heavy. It was the door to the graveyard. We were all kind of out of breath from all the running and jumping we had done. We noticed a tombstone, but it didn't look like the right one. We started to look for the right tombstone. Nathan had found it. I looked at the stone, looking at all of the details that were on it. Nathan turned the skull, so it was facing the correct way, and an entrance appeared. "Holy shit..." I remarked.

We went in and began exploring. It was a crypt. Most likely to hide Avery's treasure. Then we came up to the three crosses. From left to right it was, Dismas, Jesus, and Gestas. We went behind and the wall that it was against, was our first puzzle. We had to figure out which lights lined up in the correct spots. The lights showed us the Libra constellation.

"Scales of justice," I said, looking at it. "Interesting choice for a bunch of pirates, isn't it?" Sam asked. I chuckled and smiled.

Nathan opened the doors, and it was beautiful. I was in love with the blue aura it made. Blue is my absolute favorite color, and this made me smile like crazy. It was a blue stained glass to show the mountains. I wasn't listening to the boys until they began walking, which I followed them.

I found some coins before we left and took them. We walked back outside and Shoreline was basically surrounding us. I was looking for a way around them and Sam was following me, "Go with your brother, I'll be okay." Sam nodded and ran to Nathan.

I heard gunshots go everywhere. I was near a guy who was shooting and stabbed him with my knife. I hid in the high grass while the boys were trying to hide before Shoreline would finally forget about them. I saw bodies go over the edge and smirked. Then I heard more gunshots. I pulled out my gun and shot some of the guys. I saw one of the guys sneak on Sam, and I shot the guy in the head. Sam looked at the dead body then looked at me.

I remembered I had some sticks of dynamite. I threw one where there were 5 guys, and they were the last ones. I ran to where I saw Sam last. I saw Nathan and Sam and ran towards them.

Looked like another heavy door. Nathan tried to pick it up by himself, but then Sam and I helped him. I went first, then Nathan, then Sam. We followed Nathan deeper into this. There was more and more Shoreline guys. We knew there'd be more, the more we got closer to the cathedral.

I was following the boys when I noticed Nathan look at Sam and me. I heard him mumble something, but I couldn't hear exactly what he said.

Sam got closer to me, "So are you seeing anybody?" I smirked, "I do have vision, so I guess I'm seeing you, Nathan, and all these Shoreline guys." Sam gave me a look, "Ha ha, smartass. I mean like are you dating anybody." I laughed at my own smartass remark, "I'm not dating anyone, actually. I just... I haven't had the time, I guess." I could tell Sam was thinking of something, but I decided not to ask.

We kept going. Sam and Nathan kept on almost breaking stuff and I was about to get so mad at them. I couldn't really. Things just break because of so many reasons.

Nathan put his hand into a hole. "There's a handle or something in here."

"Pull it?" Sam questioned.

"What?" Nathan looked at him.

"What's the worst that could happen? Your hand's already in there."

"Uhh... I could lose my hand."

"So? We'll get you a nice hook. Give it a pull," Sam smiled. When Nathan pulled it, a door opened.

We found out that Tew was somehow involved in all of Avery's business. It didn't make any sense. Why would a pirate hide his treasure, but involve another pirate?

We kept climbing walls, and then we got into a cryptic area. Wasn't too long before we were climbing walls again. We stopped when Nathan heard something.

We could hear voices. It sounded like Nadine and Rafe. Ugh, I hated them both with a burning passion.

Afterward, we left that area. We began going through other areas. It rumbled at times. Not going to lie, scared me a little. Just showed how close Shoreline was to us. It was scary.

We walked into another room, which had a cross almost exactly in the middle of the room. Then the rumbles came again. Sam took one coin, as for the test wanted us to prove our lack of greed.

Then an explosion happened. I basically fell on top of Sam. We both just gave a quick smile before I slid off of him. It was Nadine.

"You guys are very, very nosey. Guns on the floor, now." Nadine ordered. I had my gun hidden, so unless she wanted to reach for my weapons, she had to go get them herself. She looked at me, "Didn't you hear me? Guns on the floor."

I looked at her, "I did. But why would I bring a gun in here? If I did, it'd be noticeable, sweetheart. I don't like the little guns, I prefer my big guns. More of a two-hand gun kinda gal," I smirked as I lied. I could tell she wasn't wanting to fight, so she just shrugged me off.

Then the bitch started calling Rafe. Of course, she did. I wouldn't be surprised if the two were honestly a thing. Nadine ordered a guy to move the cross, and Nathan was about to explain the difference, but he didn't. We moved out of the way because we all knew the ground was going to crumble. It was too late when she told the guy to stop because the ground was already crumbling.

And so Nadine began to order them to shoot us. Luckily, we ran out of there, just in time. Well, we couldn't really run out. We just hid. The guys got guns again, and I pulled out mine, shooting some to clear our way. It was unbelievable. We must have killed so many guys. It felt like more and more were just coming. The more we killed, the more just came.

We heard a plane. Probably Sully looking for us, and looking for a good place to land without getting shot at.

We kept having to shoot at dumb Shoreline people. Every time we moved down a level of the ground, more people would be there. I gasped as I felt a bullet hit my arm. "Shit!" I shouted out in pain as I held my arm.

Sam grabbed me. "Come on! We won't make it if we just sit here!" He screamed over the shooting. We slid down more until we hit the water, and nearby Sully. We kept on getting shot at. Sam looked at me, noticing some blood around me. He pushed me in after Nathan was in there.

"Delilah got hit," Sam said looking for something.

"What? Where?!" Nathan looked at me terrified.

I pulled my jacket off along with my shirt. I couldn't move my sleeve past my elbow, "My bicep." Sam sat beside me and Nathan grabbed a medkit. Sully was flying, so he couldn't really do anything. Nathan found some things that may help. He handed them to Sam. I was biting onto my jacket sleeve.

Sam sighed as soon as he got it out of my arm, and started stitching it up. He wrapped my arm up in gauze. "You're unbelievably lucky, Delilah, that it didn't go any deeper."

I sighed as I put my shirt back on carefully, listening to Sam and Nathan tell me how lucky I was. "What bullet was it?" I asked.

"Sniper rifle bullet. A big one," Sam told me. I whimpered softly, "I'm lucky that he missed then." The guys softly chuckled.

I shivered as I curled up in a blanket. I smiled and opened my good arm. "Want some heat?" I offered Sam. He smiled, sitting beside me and wrapped the blanket around him too. "Thanks for getting the bullet out of me, Sam." Sam smiled, "Wouldn't have been able to do it, if Nathan hadn't had given me the materials I needed." I smiled and rested my head against his shoulder.

I wasn't listening, but the guys were talking about Madagascar.