23

I woke up late and smiled as Sara told us about a anachronism in 1967 I left with Mick and Nate to look at where the soldiers had been attacked. We ran into a group of soldiers being led by Dick Rory. I smiled as we left with them and I stayed near Rory.

"Don't even think about it." Mick whispered as he pulled me to walk beside him.

"So when they let women join the army?" Rory asked looking at me.

"I lied and said I was a guy. They didn't want to deal with the paper work so they pretend I was a guy." I said with a smirk.

"I can respect that." He said calmly.

"Thank you sir." I said as I sent Nate a wink.

We stopped and made camp after walking for awhile.

"So how do you and the big one know each other?" Rory asked calmly.

"He use to work with my brother. ever since they met he has been like my older brother." I explained with a laugh.

"I can tell. He wouldn't let me go near you." He said laughing.

"That's Mickey." I said as I let out a laugh.

The next morning we left and after awhile made it to the village where I was knocked out and tied up by Rory. I sent Mick a glare as I tried to get untied.

"Totally shows you forgive me." I said angrily.

After awhile I was untied and I smacked Mick upside the head.

"Jerk." I said as we made it to the ship.

"Sorry." He said as he followed me.

I shook my head and laughed as we made it to the kitchen and he fixed me a ice cream sundae.

"Your forgiven." I said as we ate the ice cream.

After awhile we got a invitation to Barry and Iris' wedding and I smiled as I set beside Mick at the wedding. Halfway through Nazis attacked and we where forced to erase everyone's memories. I groaned as I stood beside Mick listening to their plan about stopping the Nazis.

"So what are we waiting for?" I asked standing up.

"Not happening. You are staying here with the others." Oliver said sternly.

"Listen they got a girl with ice and I think I can help better than anyone else." I said annoyed.

"Mr. Queen I would let her go. She can help." Harry said calmly.

"See." I said with a smile.

"Well then we should go." Kara said looking at the screen.

I got on the bike with Oliver and we sped after Barry and Kara. I smiled as I stood beside Kara and looked at the girl in front of me. She had spikes for hair and her skin was blue. When they revealed who they where I looked on in shock as she removed her spikes to show me with short blue hair.

"So your my doppelgänger. I guess I have the style." She said with a laugh."

"Oh please your outfit is just sewed up fabric." I said powering up.

She sent me a glare and moved to attack me. I dodged and hit her in the stomach. We started to fight and after a few seconds I realized she had more control of her power.

"So how are you in so much control?" I asked backing up.

"Happens when you lose the love of your life.... guess you haven't lost yours." She said calmly.

"Who was he? Curious if I know him." I said wit a smirk.

"Ray Palmer." She said with her own smirk.

I froze and put my hands down in shock. She kicked me and I went flying and hit a building. I shook my head and looked up to see her walking towards me. I shot her with ice and she went through a building. It wasn't long after they got away and I let out a groan as we returned to base. We made a plan and I set beside Mick as Caitlin bandaged my arm.

"What happen out there?" Barry asked softly.

"She said that Ray Palmer was the love of her life." I said softly.

"Oh... I see now. It got you thinkin bout how you feel for Haircut." Mick said with a smirk.

"You like Ray? Congrats." Iris said with a smile.

"No not congrats. Me and Ray Palmer is never gonna happen. He is a genius and I'm... the daughter of a criminal who was killed by his son." I said with a frown.

"You think he cares about that?" Barry asked confused.

"Most likely. From what I can tell about Earth X me... she had a good life and she probably was his dream girl, unlike me." I said walking away.

I walked to the other room and waited for them to tell us they found our Doppelgängers. When they did we didn't expect to run into a trap. I woke up tied to a pole beside Stein.

"Lizzy are you okay?" He asked softly.

"I'm fine." I said annoyed.

"Are you sure you seem angry?" He asked looking at me.

"I'm fine Martin." I said trying to move away from him.

He went to say something but my doppelgänger showed up and smiled down at me from beside Thawne.

"I'm surprised. I thought I had standards." I said annoyed.

"I do, but after Thawne killed Ray I saw that I was a idiot for loving someone so weak, if can die from getting his heart ripped out." She said softly.

"News flash everyone would die from getting their heart ripped out!" I snapped as I glared up at her.

"True, but he should be smart enough not to take on a speedster." She said calmly.

"What happen to you? Why are you so evil?" I asked confused.

"Mick Rory, that's how." She said before knocking me out.

When I woke up I had a collar around my neck and I was on the ground beside Sara. I set up and Jax helped me stand. We looked around to see that we where in a prison.