12

I let out a sigh as I hid with Stein from zombie Mick.

"I swear if Ray doesn't fix this I'm freezing Mick." I said annoyed.

"Are you alright?" Stein asked softly.

"Perfectly fine." I said annoyed.

"I know you heard what he said." Stein said softly.

"Now is not the time we are dealing with a zombie Mick." I said annoyed.

"You have to stop. You keep pushing everyone away when it gets to hard. I know it must have taken forever to trust Mic-"

"Moment I met him. I trusted him the moment I met him. We met when a kid was bullying me. I thought Lenny was the one behind me, but it was Mick. He told the kid if he came near me again he would have to deal with him.... since that day.... Mick has been my guard... now... I don't feel safe.... I feel so small.... and there is nothing anyone can do about it." I said shaking my head.

I heard a noise and put my finger to my mouth. I saw Mick appear in front of us and pin me to the wall.

"I know your pissed! But trying to make me a zombie is a whole other thing!" I yelled as I threw him off of me.

"Stein! Go find Ray! I'll deal with him!" I yelled as I stood in front of Mick.

Stein ran to find Ray and I let out a sigh as I tried to slow him down. I made my way to the lab only to get pinned to the wall again.

"Come on!" I yelled as I tried to push him off.

"Mick I know you hate me, but trying to kill me is bad enough!" I yelled.

"Please Mick.... don't make me hurt you." I begged.

I felt a tear fall as I pushed him off of me and froze him to the wall. I slid down the wall I was leaning against and hit my head on the wall.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry I left you. I'm sorry." I whispered as I hid my face in my knees.

"Lizzy we found out what had happen!" Ray yelled as he ran towards me.

After a few minutes Mick was back to normal and we had fixed the aberration. I let out a sigh as I set beside Stein and gently held my side.

"You look horrible." Vixen said with a laugh.

"Zombie Mick was a pain in the ass." I said as I tried to stand.

"Miss Snart it appears you have a cracked rib." Gideon said calmly.

"I'll live." I said as I walked away.

I made it to my room and grabbed some bandages. I tried to bandage my waist but couldn't.

"Need help?" A voice asked.

"Yea." I said as she walked up to me.

"I'm surprised that you have to handle so much pain." Amaya said as she started to bandage my waist.

"I can thank my dad for that."

"I'm sorry about when we first met.... I didn't know about..."

"It's fine. I'm a big girl I can deal with it." I said as she finished up.

"I know it has to be hard. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my family."

I walked out of the room and made my way to the kitchen to see everyone sitting down and eating lunch. I walked over to Stein and smiled as he handed me some food.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

I went to sit down but felt a sharp pain in my side and stopped moving.

"Are you okay Lizzy?" Sara asked softly.

"Yea.... just a broken rib." I said taking a breath and letting it out.

"A broken rib? How did you get a broken rib?" Sara asked angrily.

"Zombie Mick may have beat the crap out of her." Ray explained.

"I'll live." I said as I finally set down.

"Well your going to be out of commotion for a couple of days. So I want you on bed rest. Mick since you did it in your zombie state you watch her."  Sara said with a smile.

"Sara I don't-"

"No buts. He is watching you." Sara ordered.

"Fine, but I won't need his help." I said as I picked up my spoon.

The spoon fell out of my hand and I held my side and I saw Sara send me a frown.

"Did I also mention that Miss Snart has a broke right hand?" Gideon asked.

"Thank you for telling us now!" Stein exclaimed as he walked over to me and took my hand.

"Here, Gideon gave it to me to give to you." Amaya said handing me a brace.

Stein took it and put it on my hand. I moved my hand a little and let out a groan as Stein picked up the spoon and held it in front of my face.

"You have to eat." He said with a smile.

"I'll starve." I said standing up and walking out of the kitchen.

I laid on my back and looked up at my ceiling as I let out a sigh. I heard my door open and felt a candy bar hit bed, I turned my head to see Mick leave my room. I picked the candy bar up and smiled as I read it.

"Mick and Lizzy's candy bar." I said with a smile.

"I can't pick!" I exclaimed with a sigh.

"For a seven year old you are picky." Mick said shaking his head.

"Well I want something chocolate, but also caramel and some peanuts." I said softly.

"I have a idea." Mick said as he bought everything I said.

I looked at him confused as he had us go to my house and turned the stove on. I watched him put the chocolate, caramel in the pot and store it until it melted. I smiled as he put it in a mold and put peanuts on it. I smiled as he sent me a wink before putting it in the freezer. After a few minutes he took it out and put it in a wrapper and handed me one.

"Mick and Lizzy's candy bar... really! Thanks Mick!" I exclaimed as I hugged him.

I open the wrapper and smiled as I bit into it. I put it on the table and closed my eyes as I fell asleep.