"Just kidding. If you go in our room I will physically and mentally kill you." He promised.

"I don't know what I should feel saltier about. That joke or the death threat."  Rika mumbled, giving a glare at Kirito. (This one: 😍: Nah jk...)

"Huh. It's just payback for teasing me and Asuna." She raised a eyebrow. "But it all came true didn't it? I shipped Kirisuna- and BOOM!"

"Honestly what is it with you guys and shipping?" I asked, handing Yui to Keiko and Lukas to Sugu.

"Our wild instincts. Come on! Tell me you don't ship anyone!" She pleaded.

" Okay. I don't ship anyone. " I flicked her forehead. She rubbed it. And complained to me. Yay.

I noticed Klein was really nervous. He took a deep breath and took Rikas hands. She looked at him in confusion.

"Rika, the first time we met, you made me feel more anxious around you than anyone else. Then, when you became my girlfriend, I noticed how sweet you were and how I wanted to spend my life with you. So what I'm trying to ask is.."

At this point, he had all attention, then he got on one knee. "Will you marry me?" She gasped and covered her mouth.

She nodded and threw her arms around his neck. We cheered, Kirito put his arm around my neck. "Reminds me of your reaction."

" Eh, we don't really know what to say. We kinda just freak out. " I smiled and pecked his cheek. "Well it was cute."

"Wait, you know what I just thought of? When to dirty minds unite, what will their children be like?" Kirito's face went blank.

"Scary. Plain out terrifying." He answered simply. I looked at my Sugu who was approaching with Lukas, who was spluttering and drooling. (Like my little cousin..)

"Mama." He said, and reached out. I took him, "Mhm." He twisted and turned, trying to take a look at everyone.

I held him at my side and listened to Kirito.

"Asuna, want to help me get lunch?" He asked, and I nodded. " Mkay. " We had decided on going to habit, and just getting a big order to take back home.

"Go get Yui." I commanded him and he nodded and walked away quickly. He returned with her playing with his face.

"Mkay. I'll get orders." He nodded. I went around the room asking what they wanted. Some passed, but this is what I ended up with.

Keiko:
Grilled chicken salad.

Brianna:
Grilled chicken sandwich on sourdough.

Ava and Kate:
Cheeseburgers, no pickles or onions.

Rika:
Cheeseburger

Klein:
Cheeseburger no pickles

Ben:
Salad

Luke:
Grilled chicken sandwich

I looked them over, and headed to the car. I buckled Lukas in while Kirito put Yui in. I ignored the empty seat.

I got in passenger. Kirito drove a short distance, and got there. We ordered the food, and got it. We drove home with the smells making our mouth water.

We handed everyone their food, and ate. I had to watch Yui and Lukas, since they were running around, but I finished.

"Daddy." Lukas demanded and I chuckled. I handed him over. Kirito and Klein were arguing like usual, so his face softened.