Looking

In the world of Minecraftia, every player has two matches, their soulmate, the one whom they are destined to love and marry, and their cygna, their sole's counterpart. Your cygna is responsible for determining your fate, who your cygna is determines your soulmate, and if your cygna dies, you die too.

ΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣΣ

The capitol of Minecraftia is home of one of the most prestigious schools in the whole country. The top students at the school are none other than Jerome Aceti and his friends, Adam Skylen, (Idk how to spell their irl last names so I made some up.) Jason Star, Tyler Brotato, Quentin Mudkipz, Ian Ssundee, Seto Silver, Brice Solace, Lachlan Powers, (I think that's his name idk) Vikk Sideman, (Ik it sucks I didn't have any better ideas) Preston Arsement and Rob Latsky. Each of them know who they want their cygna to be, exept for Jerome and Adam. Nether has a clue who their cygna should be, or where they might find them.

Meanwhile, In the neighboring country of Paxia, their lives a pair of orphans, Tyler Lox and Mitchell Hughes. Both of them dream of finding their cygna, but are forbidden by their cruel headmistress. So when they are given a chance to enter an international program to help them find their cygnas, their eager to join, and before long Ty is partnered with Adam and Mitch is partnered with Jerome.

Over time, the cygna pairs get closer and closer. But Ty and Mitch are still at the orphanage. So with the help of Jerome and his friends, they escape. However, this causes more problems than it fixes. The Headmistress of the orphanage is determined to get them back, and Seto has secrets he hoped would never get out. Will Jerome be able to protect his friends? Or will they fall at the headmistress's hands? And could Seto's dark secrets lead to the most tragic event of them all?

His own death?